Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

What a f***ing cuntish name Jonjo is :lol:

Nearly as bad as Dale. Are you a chipmunk?

My names Liam  :thup:

Damn. That's shattered my illusions that you were one half of a Disney cartoon duo. :(

I'm genuinely sorry I did that now :(

I was going to see if you could introduce me to that hot girl chipmunk with the pantsuit.

...what?

I'm afraid those issues are your own :lol:

Reminds me of my first game at SJP. It was against Liverpool something like four years ago, we were down 1-0 at the half, lost 3-0, and I was just sitting there for two hours wondering what the f*** I was doing.

:lol: I want to go, but I want to see a good game. It's not like you can say "Ok, they're playing...Derby. I'll see them smash them to bits. Sam won't tolerate a loss there!"

:lol:

Pathetic from start to finish.

Jonas is the only one with an ounce of credit. Ran his socks off today.

And what is the point of having Kuqi on the pitch, screaming for a ball into the box, just for him to be ignored?

Reminds me of my first game at SJP. It was against Liverpool something like four years ago, we were down 1-0 at the half, lost 3-0, and I was just sitting there for two hours wondering what the f*** I was doing.

:lol: I want to go, but I want to see a good game. It's not like you can say "Ok, they're playing...Derby. I'll see them smash them to bits. Sam won't tolerate a loss there!"

It was actually better than seeing us lose 1-0 against Man City at home to an Emile M'Penza goal.

Hang on, I guess that Liverpool thing was my second game. These shit matches get confused in my head.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

huzzah carrol didn't score!

http://wrestlingtruth.com/images/avatars/jr.jpg

NEWCASTLE WIN! NEWCASTLE WIN! NEWCASTLE WIN!