Sammy Ameobi released

James

Didn't watch the game but happy to hear he has had another good one :) Like Hatem (calm down, not saying he is anything like his level) he just wants to attack, we don't have enough of that in the side.

I wrote him off too early admittedly because of his second name but hes winning me over, quick, skillful, direct but really needs to work on his end product, as does every other fucker in this team, not one of them can cross a ball, coaching issues? Surely not.

Fair play for being big enough to admit it :thup:

I wrote him off as well but he has done OK the last couple of games.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though we are talking zero goals and zero assists

My thoughts as well. He needs to start producing end product rather than just be a nuisance, but at least he looks up for it.

Just looks like he lacks that final end product. Like a lot of our players at the moment, Sissoko and even Ben Arfa. Which is probably why we're are struggling so much to score goals.

We need Remy back as soon as possible.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though we are talking zero goals and zero assists

My thoughts as well. He needs to start producing end product rather than just be a nuisance, but at least he looks up for it.

If HBA put away the sitter vs Norwich he'd have an assist tbf.  Hardly had a run in the side either.  Ridiculous to expect immediate results.

If HBA put away the sitter vs Norwich he'd have an assist tbf.  Hardly had a run in the side either.  Ridiculous to expect immediate results.

I don't expect immediate results in fact I think he will never he able to produce anything mainly down to Pardew negativity

I might be wrong but he has one of the best touches of football I ever seen . Doesn't need too much pace to beat his man . Needs to work on his end product and learn how to win a foul

Yeah. There are situations on the pitch where it's better to buy the free kick rather than keep going. That'll come with experience.

Personally I think he's shite but it's embarrassing he's the only player that looks like doing owt and is being helped. He's being hung out to dry.

His name definitely doesn't help him either, folk are quicker than they would be otherwise to get on his back.