Sammy Ameobi released

James

Like i just said in the Cisse thread, he was working hard, trying to make something happen but unfortunately he was the only one in the midfield actually doing something. The lack of support he had when beating a man was criminal. Last night he probably realised himself why Ben Arfa just goes on solo runs because there's zilch movement around you. It's amazing when our player has the ball and you look around and see 3/4 bodies just standing there, not even attempting to offer himself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Again, only a couple of runs but showed to me why I rate him. Might never make it here, might never be the most talented player but his willingness to do something, his pace and at times his ball control makes me wish he got more games.

It is a shame he is born with that surname as I am sure a few more would be a little more excited about this kid.

Again, only a couple of runs but showed to me why I rate him. Might never make it here, might never be the most talented player but his willingness to do something, his pace and at times his ball control makes me wish he got more games.

It is a shame he is born with that surname as I am sure a few more would be a little more excited about his kid.

He has a kid that you feel people would get excited about? Calm down Jimmy Sav.

And he's shit BTW.

It is a shame he is born with that surname as I am sure a few more would be a little more excited about his kid.

He has a kid that you feel people would get excited about? Calm down Jimmy Sav.

And he's shit BTW.

:anguish:

garbage post.