Sammy Ameobi released

James

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Lovely lad, but I really don't think he is good enough. I don't think he will make it at premiership level.

Beezeri?

Lovely lad, but I really don't think he is good enough. I don't think he will make it at premiership level.

Shut up man :lol:

He's still got to put at least 2 stone on never mind all the rest of his raw attributes to develop. He'll end up a striker imo.

He looks too gangly to be nimble, too slight to be strong so he's going to have to rely on speed and such. I reckon he has the ethic to make the most of any talent and with patience he will only improve. If he isn't really good enough in the end oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained, but no way we'll really know for a while

Aside from two or three mazy runs - one of which climaxed with a belting strike against Scunny - there's honestly very little i've seen from him that suggests he's going to be any use to us. Particularly this season. It would be nice to have him out on loan in the Championship, but i'm pretty chilled on him as a player. Potentially a decent talent (i'm not going to deny that we've seen a glimmer of it), potentially just a leggy speed merchant.

Just to be pretentious in the extreme, i think the majority of the fondness towards him has come thanks to his surname and the internet. :-X

Of course it has. He's basically what Nile Ranger was 2 years back.

:thup: No argument there, love the lad as a character, as do most. But I don't think anyone's really kidding themselves that he should be starting for us or owt.. except Stifler.

Of course it has. He's basically what Nile Ranger was 2 years back.

:thup: No argument there, love the lad as a character, as do most. But I don't think anyone's really kidding themselves that he should be starting for us or owt.. except Stifler.

I'd rather start him over Best. Yeah he's just done a lot of running but he has got into some goalscoring positions, thats more then what Best has done for a few games.