Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

Rumor going round that Real Madrid could sign Lloris to cover for Casillas. Wouldn't it run afoul of the "more than two clubs" rule?

I think it will.

Luciano Becchio, who has been the subject of two separate bids from foreign clubs during the January transfer window, has handed in a transfer request to the club, as financially he believes his best interests are served by a move away from Leeds United.

statement from leeds

Rumor going round that Real Madrid could sign Lloris to cover for Casillas. Wouldn't it run afoul of the "more than two clubs" rule?

Isn't Adan a fairly competent, if not good, keeper? And they have a couple of youngsters that are fairly rated no?

Luciano Becchio, who has been the subject of two separate bids from foreign clubs during the January transfer window, has handed in a transfer request to the club, as financially he believes his best interests are served by a move away from Leeds United.

statement from leeds

At least he's honest about it, I guess.

Isn't Adan a fairly competent, if not good, keeper? And they have a couple of youngsters that are fairly rated no?

No in both accounts.

Adán is average, he's conceded a few soft goals in his current run in the first team. Personally I think he's having trouble handling the pressure - particularly with the drama that Mou has added to it.

No, you imbecile. We're all dumber for having read your questions. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:yao:

To be honest, I wouldn't expect a neutral to know much about Real Madrid's reserve keeper or they prospects (we have no GK prospects worth mentioning either).

Adán might be a decent enough midtable La Liga keeper, but he's obviously pretty nervous right now when he plays, and I'm not sure how he'll handle a CL knockout.

To be frank, I'm amazed that you are not doing the same with La Liga players, beyond the high-profile ones like Silva, Mata or Cazorla.

Suppose Michu's success might open the floodgates for non-top PL clubs to start buying Spanish talent. We need to find something to produce and export :)

Still shocked that we managed to get Lloris, tbf.

One thing we can say now is that the allure of Premier League wages means that every player on every team in Ligue 1 other than PSG is someone that can be acquired by Premier League teams.

This combined with the new tax policies coming down the pipeline mean dark times ahead for football in France.

To be frank, I'm amazed that you are not doing the same with La Liga players, beyond the high-profile ones like Silva, Mata or Cazorla.

Suppose Michu's success might open the floodgates for non-top PL clubs to start buying Spanish talent. We need to find something to produce and export :)

I have a feeling our scouts know about as much about La Liga as I do :D

In all seriousness though, our scouts just seem to have strong roots in France and the Netherlands. I'm a little concerned that we haven't developed networks in South America or Spain, as some posters here have been calling for for some time.

statement from leeds

Gutter for Leeds. He'll get eaten up in the Premier League, mind, if that's where he fancies himself.

To be honest, I wouldn't expect a neutral to know much about Real Madrid's reserve keeper or they prospects (we have no GK prospects worth mentioning either).

Adán might be a decent enough midtable La Liga keeper, but he's obviously pretty nervous right now when he plays, and I'm not sure how he'll handle a CL knockout.

What's up with Casillas?