Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

tbf, psg will need the money to compete with monaco's billionaire soon enough, especially with the new french tax rate coming in.

A 2-team league. The Germans yearn for that kind of parity.

Mandzukic can ran all day. I want him here, he is 5times better then Cisse.. Maybe unrealistic, but his future with Gurdiola is unknown..

The future of Gomez may be unknown. Mandzukic is staying.

Can't see Pep wanting to keep Gomez but definitely wanting to keep Mandzukic.

Indeed, Mandzukic fits the footballing type forward Pep will like as well as he's very good at link up.

As for this Gotze transfer there has been a press conference apparently with Klopp....

He says he knew about Götze's decision one day after the win against Malaga, also that Götze refused to renew his contract without the release clause. So Dortmund had no choice but to include the release clause in his contract or he would've left earlier.

And these quotes....

"Mario was the dream signing of Pep Guardiola. If it's anyone's fault it's mine. But I can't make myself 15 centimeters shorter and play tiki-taka with him. He would like the opportunity to work with this trainer, not to be missed."

Such a shame :(

Keep forgetting about Monaco having this rich owner, is he serious about rivalling the likes of PSG or is it more a QPR style thing? :lol: Imagine the lure of playing for Monaco man, zero tax, presumably an owner willing to pay big wages, one of the most luxurious and wealthy places earth :lol:

Not that I'm jealous or anything  :okay:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Very strange timing from Gotze. His club is in a CL semi-final, and surely you'd keep quiet about it until you're knocked out.

I'd be fuming if I supported Dortmund.

Absolutely this.

The timing makes no sense at all.

Klopp can't leave him on the bench for one reason, shouldn't start for the other reason.

Suspect they were trying to keep it hush until the end of the season but had their hand forced by Bild. Probably a case of someone from Bayern wanting to deflect attention away from what's going on with Hoeness by leaking the transfer to the paper.

Suspect they were trying to keep it hush until the end of the season but had their hand forced by Bild. Probably a case of someone from Bayern wanting to deflect attention away from what's going on with Hoeness by leaking the transfer to the paper.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest considering Bild are basically the mouth piece of Bayern like Marca are for Madrid.

Keep forgetting about Monaco having this rich owner, is he serious about rivalling the likes of PSG or is it more a QPR style thing? :lol: Imagine the lure of playing for Monaco man, zero tax, presumably an owner willing to pay big wages, one of the most luxurious and wealthy places earth :lol:

Not that I'm jealous or anything  :okay:

French FA are forcing them to pay the same tax as everyone else, still a lot going for them mind :lol:

Very strange timing from Gotze. His club is in a CL semi-final, and surely you'd keep quiet about it until you're knocked out.

Absolutely this.

The timing makes no sense at all.

Klopp can't leave him on the bench for one reason, shouldn't start for the other reason.

Good point with the Hoeneß issues. Hadn't thought of that before but could well be the case.

Mandzukic can ran all day. I want him here, he is 5times better then Cisse.. Maybe unrealistic, but his future with Gurdiola is unknown..

Are you serious? There is more chance of Adam Campbell being our first choice striker next season

It's to take the heat off Hoeness tax problems which are very serious... Otherwise no one would've leaked it I doubt...

Apparantely Levwandowski to Bayern in the summer is a done deal now, too.

Leaked by some Spanish guy who is a good friend of Heynckes.

Every one knew it was coming but still sad now it's confirmed.

The thing once again is the timing.

There's something going on in Madrid with them probably wanting to weaken Dortmund anywhere possible.

Klopp hinted that the Götze news the other day probably were leaked the same (Real's) way.