Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Actually their valuation is €40m. Ridiculous, but Benítez seems bent on getting him. Madridista c***.

Espanyol have turned down a bid from an unnamed Premier League club for Héctor Moreno. He's a CB, so I doubt it's you.

Wow more ridiculous than i thought :lol:

As for Moreno if i remember correctly isn't he technically gifted but slow? probably Swansea.

Getting Higuain for half of what they sold Cavani for is good business IMO. I really think he's as good a striker they could possibly buy, in fact I'm surprised they've been able to attract him (if they do indeed sign him). What I don't understand is blowing the rest of the Cavani money on the likes of Callejon and Albiol. Just can't see those deals working at all.

Have you seen much of him, Disco? He was ace against us, but I haven't seen all that much of him other than that. My impression was that he was clever and strong, but not all that quick.

Only a couple of times, probably the same games as you, but he's a player you need IMO. Can play either wing so he can be back up for Bale/Lennon or allow you to play Bale centrally without having to stick someone out of position outwide.

Canny deal too, IIRC he was out of contract at the end of next season. I had him down as someone we might have been after given we could do with a wide forward.

Arsenal getting Bernard according to L'Equipe going to have medical on Friday.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Bernard-vendredi-a-arsenal/387580

Seems a bit unnecessary to me, great player from what i have seen but get the feeling CF, DM and CB are more important.

How much would it cost to get Bernard? If it's big money, might as well be in for Fabregas in the event Barca wants to sell. Get a proven favorite in, denies their rival from snatching him.

Arsenal getting Bernard according to L'Equipe going to have medical on Friday.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Bernard-vendredi-a-arsenal/387580

Seems a bit unnecessary to me, great player from what i have seen but get the feeling CF, DM and CB are more important.

How much would it cost to get Bernard? If it's big money, might as well be in for Fabregas in the event Barca wants to sell. Get a proven favorite in, denies their rival from snatching him.

€20m I think his release clause is around.

Thiago has released a goodbye letter to Barça, thanking fans etc... actually pretty heartwarming.

It's just PR, I know. But hell, I love when at least they seem/pretend to care.

it annoys me tbh since if they cared so much why leave. Its what really annoyed me about the Fabregas to Barca saga since the comment was he wanted to "return home" but why did he fucking leave in the first place then if he loved the club so much  :rant:

Thiago has released a goodbye letter to Barça, thanking fans etc... actually pretty heartwarming.

it annoys me tbh since if they cared so much why leave. Its what really annoyed me about the Fabregas to Barca saga since the comment was he wanted to "return home" but why did he fucking leave in the first place then if he loved the club so much  :rant:

All sorts of reasons. Wanting a new challenge, looking for a change etc. You can enjoy a job and still leave, you can enjoy living somewhere and still move.

it annoys me tbh since if they cared so much why leave. Its what really annoyed me about the Fabregas to Barca saga since the comment was he wanted to "return home" but why did he f***ing leave in the first place then if he loved the club so much  :rant:

Arsenal were miles ahead of us at the time he left. He just left for a better job opportunity. You can still love the club and look after your career.

I know football is emotional for us, but those are professional careers too. My customers didn't call me Judas when I left the last company I worked for...

it annoys me tbh since if they cared so much why leave. Its what really annoyed me about the Fabregas to Barca saga since the comment was he wanted to "return home" but why did he f***ing leave in the first place then if he loved the club so much  :rant:

???

Is this serious?

Apparently Luís Enrique has a clause that allows him to be released of his Celta contract if Barça came in for him.

Our president has said that we'll appoint a new manager "early next week".

Heard anything about AVB being linked?

Surely Hiddink after today's events?...