Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

for 32 years old Peter Odemwingie 1.5 mill is a great price. what the.... WBA thinking???

WBA have decided to do what most teams won't do to a player and that's let him rot in the reserves. Think they'll knock most offers back unless its a mad amount. Fair enough, he tried to do them over and they've bit back.

for 32 years old Peter Odemwingie 1.5 mill is a great price. what the.... WBA thinking???

WBA have decided to do what most teams won't do to a player and that's let him rot in the reserves. Think they'll knock most offers back unless its a mad amount. Fair enough, he tried to do them over and they've bit back.

I think moral punishment from WBA fans was already sufficient for January incident (he did get abused by the fans afterwards). It just look like WBA was run by a bunch of full vengeance kids that lack of professionalism which could fatal for their own management culture in the future.

Linked heavily with Willian now after missing out on Mkhitaryan and Diego Costa. Not sure if he's worth the reported 30M price tag.

He's better than what you have got. 30m seems too much for someone playing in Russia and previously the Ukraine.

He's not better than Coutinho or dare I say Sturridge of the last 6 months. So no he's not better than what they've got but Willian - Coutinho off Sturridge isn't the worst attacking trio around.

Our owner doesn't want to piss his money up the wall for a hobby, instead wants to use us to increase his bank account. That's the problem we currently have. A lot of big club owners aren't interested in the balance sheet if it means bringing in success and trophies.

Our owner doesn't want to piss his money up the wall for a hobby, instead wants to use us to increase his bank account. That's the problem we currently have. A lot of big club owners aren't interested in the balance sheet if it means they can hide their dirty money in football. 

Fixed :)

Our owner doesn't want to p*ss his money up the wall for a hobby, instead wants to use us to increase his bank account. That's the problem we currently have. A lot of big club owners aren't interested in the balance sheet if it means they can hide their dirty money in football. 

Fixed :)

Would be fixed if we struck lucky like Man City. That's all they've done. Some would say cheated their way to success. They aren't the only ones. I'm not having a dig at Ashley, it's sensible, just infuriating for us.

Our owner doesn't want to piss his money up the wall for a hobby, instead wants to use us to increase his bank account. That's the problem we currently have. A lot of big club owners aren't interested in the balance sheet if it means bringing in success and trophies.

I agree, except I think Ashley can only make money indirectly through promotion of Sports Direct etc. It's extremely unlikely he's ever going to make any money through NUFC from the actual running of the club - he just doesn't want to subsidise us.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 47s

We are hearing Hull have agreed deals with Spurs for Tom Huddlestone (perm) and Jake Livermore (loan).

Huddlestone's an excellent buy for Hull IMO.

Our owner doesn't want to p*ss his money up the wall for a hobby, instead wants to use us to increase his bank account. That's the problem we currently have. A lot of big club owners aren't interested in the balance sheet if it means bringing in success and trophies.

I agree, except I think Ashley can only make money indirectly through promotion of Sports Direct etc. It's extremely unlikely he's ever going to make any money through NUFC from the actual running of the club - he just doesn't want to subsidise us.

We were in the black on the last accounts and we stand to gain a 40million per season windfall which it doesn't look like we're going to invest in the squad, so I don't see why not.

James Appell ‏@jamesappell 1h

Up to 5 leaving Anzhi this week. Kokorin, Denisov and Zhirkov to be unveiled Friday at Dinamo (€45m), Diarra and Boussoufa on their way too

Reports from @sportsru - Boussoufa off to Lokomotiv. Surprised no Euro clubs in for him. Diarra looking to have his contract torn up.

Make that six - Anzhi winger Oleg Shatov signing for Zenit St P, @zenit_spb confirm.

Up to 5 leaving Anzhi this week. Kokorin, Denisov and Zhirkov to be unveiled Friday at Dinamo (€45m), Diarra and Boussoufa on their way too

Reports from @sportsru - Boussoufa off to Lokomotiv. Surprised no Euro clubs in for him. Diarra looking to have his contract torn up.

Make that six - Anzhi winger Oleg Shatov signing for Zenit St P, @zenit_spb confirm.

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/blogs/klessons/images/shtf.gif