Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Agreed. Does need to relax a bit. He gets kicked about in this country which makes him do stuff like that. It was a blatant foul, it wasn't given and he lashed out.

Think he was lashing out anyway. Not sure if he could have known whether or not a foul had been given, he clearly just saw a bit of red mist. Needs to cut that kind of shit out as we cannot afford for him to get a ban. We are a decent side when everyone is available, but as soon as we miss one or two we really struggle because we have piss poor back up players.

Agreed. Does need to relax a bit. He gets kicked about in this country which makes him do stuff like that. It was a blatant foul, it wasn't given and he lashed out.

Think he was lashing out anyway. Not sure if he could have known whether or not a foul had been given, he clearly just saw a bit of red mist. Needs to cut that kind of shit out as we cannot afford for him to get a ban. We are a decent side when everyone is available, but as soon as we miss one or two we really struggle because we have piss poor back up players.

Yep.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I don't think that there was anything in that alleged "stamp".

I think the second angle ESPN showed there definitely was.

Guest neesy111

Think he was just lashing/kicking out. Didn't mean to hit the guy, just having a bit of hissy because he got pulled down.

Was silly, but not malicious.

This.  Some OTT reactions on here.  Even the commentators and ESPN didn't think it was a red.

3 game ban, what an absolute Dickhead.

Grow up Cabaye.

Fucking hell, grow some perspective man.

Enlighten me.

We've all seen the red mist in our times, can you honestly say you've never once lashed out at anybody? Calling somebody a dickhead for doing something like that seems a bit OTT to me like.

Fucking hell man, you've lost your rag several times on here in the past man. :lol:

3 game ban, what an absolute Dickhead.

Grow up Cabaye.

Fucking hell, grow some perspective man.

Enlighten me.

We've all seen the red mist in our times, can you honestly say you've never once lashed out at anybody? Calling somebody a dickhead for doing something like that seems a bit OTT to me like.

Fucking hell man, you've lost your rag several times on here in the past man. :lol:

Sorry like but I can accept when I lose my rag and am a Dickhead, he should and probably will do seeing it back. He's a Dickhead for lashing out, could have been sent off but more importantly he could miss 3 matches when we need him most.

He's a Dickhead, we move on, pray he doesn't get banned.

It's not like I'm calling for him to be sacked, hung, kicked in the bollocks or shot, just a Dickhead - deservedly so.

Will more than likely get a ban tbh. He does need to calm down a bit like though this could have been the case today:

Took a few nasty knocks today, can see why he got so frustrated.

Cabaye was getting hacked down quite a bit today like......

Think he was just lashing/kicking out. Didn't mean to hit the guy, just having a bit of hissy because he got pulled down.

Was silly, but not malicious.

Still likely to get a red card on the day or a three match ban if the media ramble on about it long enough.  Wouldn't have had a complaint at all if either had or will happen.

If you're lashing out in those situations though you are definitley trying to hit the target.