Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France  3m3 minutes ago

PSG have reached an agreement with Crystal Palace for the transfer of Yohan Cabaye, according to The Guardian. More to follow.

There was absolutely no way Pardew left this summer without Cabaye.

Couldn't get in PSG's team ahead of Motta, Matuidi and Verratti. Seems he was probably a bit overrated for us.

Well he was basically up against Verratti for a position and Verratti is class

I'm more sick of our lack of trying than Palace landing Cabaye. They got him because they tried, we've done fuck all and got fuck all.

Take off the Cabaye glasses and think about it though.  It'll cost them over £10m.  Why should we spend over £10m for a 29½ year old midfielder, when we're in desperate need of a striker, CB's and probably wingers.  Course I'd love him back, but I'd rather we buy what we need with the money, instead of sentiment

I'm not talking about us signing Cabaye. The point is Palace want a quality player, they've gone out and got their man seemingly. We've made no bids or efforts to bring in a quality player, so have none to show for it.

I genuinely couldn't give a monkeys about this. Cabaye has said he's holding on til next week, basically inviting other clubs to step in, cause he no more wants to play for Pardew than I do.

I genuinely couldn't give a monkeys about this. Cabaye has said he's holding on til next week, basically inviting other clubs to step in, cause he no more wants to play for Pardew than I do.

Where's this?