Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Needs to cut out the play acting and dirtiness before he gets and unshakable reputation with referees.

I agree, Pardew needs to have a word, little embarrassing.

Needs to cut out the play acting and dirtiness before he gets and unshakable reputation with referees.

Love it. Personally I fucking love it. If every team has a cunt like that why cant we? Busquets, van Bommel, Suarez, Nani, etc.

Players do that all the time, why has Cabaye been singled out? :lol:

Obviously it shouldn't happen and I'd prefer if he didn't. :thup:

Also because it is Suarez - :lol:

Love it. Personally I f***ing love it. If every team has a c*** like that why cant we? Busquets, van Bommel, Suarez, Nani, etc.

Tiote does a bit of that, along with the tactical fouling. Cabaye's the dreamboat though.

Players do that all the time, why has Cabaye been singled out? :lol:

Obviously it shouldn't happen and I'd prefer if he didn't. :thup:

Also because it is Suarez - :lol:

Hasn't particularly been singled out, I just spotted the gif and thought it was relevant to Toon's Taylor's post.

He should be singled out when acting like that. Disgraceful behaviour on a football pitch, really want him to cut it out.

Saying that, seeomg as it was against that cuntbag Suarez, I'll forgive him, and I still love him. Probably my third favourite Toon player at the moment after Hatem and Colo, and that's saying quite a lot cause I fucking love Cissé, Ba and Tiote as well.

I didn't mean you singled him out je85. But someone made the gif, like! Liverpool forum? :lol:

People make gifs of any shit now.

I found it here who credit it to some fella called Arul Kacker.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Diving/over reactions are part of the modern game now unfortunately, so we'll just have to get over it.

He should be singled out when acting like that. Disgraceful behaviour on a football pitch, really want him to cut it out.

Saying that, seeomg as it was against that cuntbag Suarez, I'll forgive him, and I still love him. Probably my third favourite Toon player at the moment after Hatem and Colo, and that's saying quite a lot cause I fucking love Cissé, Ba and Tiote as well.

It's hard to sort them for me, we have so many quality players with good personalities. Even when Cabaye pulls shit like this, I'll still love him.

Quotes in tomorrow's papers that he and his family are happy here and that he wants to play European football with us and hopefully push on to Champions League. Some interesting quotes about selling players though:

We need to build a big team - if each year someone else leaves the club it's going to be difficult. It is really, really important to keep the players to build a big team.

Controversial.

not odd in the slightest, he says we have to try and keep our best players, pretty sure if he was pushed on the subject he'd also say that all players have aprice and the main thing is improving  as a squad if you do sell, it's what all the clubs 'up there' without a sugar daddy have done.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Cabaye’s French International Friend Wants To Join NewcastleHe has told his friend, the long serving Lille right back and French International, 26 year-old Mathieu Debuchy, to come join him at Newcastle:

This is what Yohan said:

“I love playing in England, I’m thankful to Newcastle United for giving me the chance to play here. My family feel good here and I would like to stay here for a long time.”

“I told my friend Mathieu Debuchy he should come here. He said he would love to come to England and Newcastle. He would like to come here!”

“Newcastle now has a big reputation in France. When we play, French TV now shows Newcastle games. They try to show every game and support them.”

Mathieu Debuchy very good player "very fast good technique" O0