Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Where was tv's Ray Stubbs to nail the media darlings Spurs defender for the off the ball assault on Norwichs Grant Hoult. They devoted half the programme to nailing Cabaye after the Brighton match I seem to recall.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Cabaye dream of C1 at St James Park

Newcastle Frenchies and Hatem Ben Arfa and Yohan Cabaye are currently stuffed full. Point to point fourth in the Premier League tie with Tottenham. For the former Lille, the Champions League is a dream now available on Magpies.

So, Yohan Cabaye no longer hides his ambitions for the season finale: "If our mentality remains the same why do they not happen? We're not there yet, take the games one after the other. I imagine how it would be good to hear the music of the Champions League at St James' Park! "Begin to dream the French international.

Cabaye dream of C1 at St James Park

Newcastle Frenchies and Hatem Ben Arfa and Yohan Cabaye are currently stuffed full. Point to point fourth in the Premier League tie with Tottenham. For the former Lille, the Champions League is a dream now available on Magpies.

So, Yohan Cabaye no longer hides his ambitions for the season finale: "If our mentality remains the same why do they not happen? We're not there yet, take the games one after the other. I imagine how it would be good to hear the music of the Champions League at St James' Park! "Begin to dream the French international.

FFS! How are we supposed to keep calm/stay level-headed when he drops bombshells like that? :lol:

Christ, hearing CL music at St James' would be special.

I've hated this year. Not been able to get to a game at all then, just when I actually could, it's close season.

Still hoping for Newcastle - Motherwell in Europe. Make it happen, Higdon!

Just imagine playing Barcelona at home. The pre-match hype. The CL music. Messi on the pitch at SJP.

Perchinho would have him in his pocket of course

:sweetjesus:

Cisse hat trick and Ben Arfa rapes that right wing.

:fwap:

Just imagine playing Barcelona at home. The pre-match hype. The CL music. Messi on the pitch at SJP.

Shola on for last 5 mins would grab a brace of course

Guest BooBoo

I remember the CL music. That game v Juventus was possibly the best atmosphere ever. :sweetjesus:

Crowd was pretty poor that night. About 40,000 iirc.

Guest BooBoo

Attendances in the CL were generally poor in the Robson era. I think only Barca and Inter topped 50,000.

Strange really.

Shola on for last 5 mins would grab a brace of course

Shola scoring against Barcelona  again as he usually does !

Guest BooBoo

The old UEFA Cup games had a horrible tendency to bring out the charvas. I remember a scrote behind me collapsing after boasting to his mates that he was going to swallow a lump of "tac". He was carried out by two stewards, twenty minutes later. Arsehole.

I think it was Fenerbahce we were playing at the time.

Guest BooBoo

Not even exaggerating, the stewards carried him out in an "arm and a leg" fashion as if he'd been gunned down on the Somme.

Random interview with Yohan, thought they'd just made massive error in the descrption when they mentioned Ryan Gosling, until I realised they were talking about 'Drive'

What a fucking dreamboat.

Random interview with Yohan, thought they'd just made massive error in the descrption when they mentioned Ryan Gosling, until I realised they were talking about 'Drive'

What a fucking dreamboat.

What a guy :aww: :smitten: