Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Journal say its a hamstring injury:

Rodgers and his men knew the game was up and Newcastle played out the contest perfectly – with only a hamstring injury to Cabaye causing them any great concern

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/nufc-results-reports/2012/04/07/swansea-city-0-newcastle-united-2-61634-30710936/2/#ixzz1rOrSb7FG

Doubt he'll make Monday if thats the case.

We knew that immediately after the game.

I won't allow this thread to dwindle down the board's pecking order, on the 2nd page no less.

This guy is a massive reason we are where we are in the league this season. His first time passing is his biggest contribution in terms of creating passages of play, and he's just all over the fucking pitch.

I also love the way he is almost always the first to celebrate a goal when we score. He's absolutely loving it here and you can tell.

Guest Geordiesned

Was it neesy's twitter by any chance?

Not where I first saw it so must have already done the rounds.

Top work though. :thup:

I won't allow this thread to dwindle down the board's pecking order, on the 2nd page no less.

This guy is a massive reason we are where we are in the league this season. His first time passing is his biggest contribution in terms of creating passages of play, and he's just all over the fucking pitch.

I also love the way he is almost always the first to celebrate a goal when we score. He's absolutely loving it here and you can tell.

Good post, a combination of his natural talent and superb work rate has seen him come through his first season in england with a lot of credit, he'll only get better next year.

This guy is a massive reason we are where we are in the league this season. His first time passing is his biggest contribution in terms of creating passages of play, and he's just all over the f***ing pitch.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Was it neesy's twitter by any chance?

If it was gonna be anyone's, it would be QBG with a pic like that.

Great to see him doing interviews in English, considering he couldn't speak the language less than a year ago. Fair play, works as hard as anyone on the pitch and seems to be working hard off it as well to settle here. Wants to play with Ben Arfa at the Euros as well :aww:

8th assist of the season yesterday, i would love it if he could get into double digits for assists by the end of the season which to me would be a substantial amount considering how deep he has been playing most of the season.

He really got an assist for the goal? :lol:

8th assist of the season yesterday, i would love it if he could get into double digits for assists by the end of the season which to me would be a substantial amount considering how deep he has been playing most of the season.

He really got an assist for the goal? :lol:

Yep but tbf he did pass it to him  :lol:

Also i agree it does feel wrong but so be it :lol: