Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Remember the Jan transfer window when he was manager? Albin Ebondo,Mbia an Argentine and Italian midfielder and a player who already scored against us earlier in the season were all on their way and N'Zogbia was going nowhere. :lol:

He claimed he was trying to sell Carroll and Enrique to fund Ebondo and M'Bia for £5m each.

Unless Cabaye leaves we won't sign anyone. Maybe a 17yr old from Jamaica.

I hope we go through a long Jamaican recruiting stage of only signing players from there instead of France, that would be incredible.

Why would Man Ure pay £37m for Mata? well Chelsea say £40m

Think Moyes may go after Yo Cabs ?

I'd say 40 million is probably fair in today's market. Arsenal signed Ozil for 40 but you've got to factor in Chelsea are selling to a rival in their league and Mata comes with a wealth of PL experience and proven class in the league.

Beyond me why Moyes doesn't bid for Cabaye because he's exactly what they need, probably more so than Mata imo.

Beyond me why Moyes doesn't bid for Cabaye because he's exactly what they need, probably more so than Mata imo.

have to agree like, not that mata wouldn't improve them massively but a player like cabs would help them immensely, he'd be able to run games there with rooney & rvp

hopefully moyes has his eye on a fellaini equivalent

Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt 14h

Good news for #NUFC fans - French press say #Cabaye not keen to leave before World Cup, so #PSG turning to #Pjanic & may chuck in #Pastore

France Foot says Ibra & T Silva have ear of PSG pres Al-Khelaifi pre-big transfers & they don't think Cabaye 'is crucial to helping win UCL'

Good news for #NUFC fans - French press say #Cabaye not keen to leave before World Cup, so #PSG turning to #Pjanic & may chuck in #Pastore

France Foot says Ibra & T Silva have ear of PSG pres Al-Khelaifi pre-big transfers & they don't think Cabaye 'is crucial to helping win UCL'

Burn.

But in all seriousness, hope the first tweet turns out to be true. Would be a massive plus to see him stay...