Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I think his wife will be quite cosy in Central London while he has to dodge around Croydon playing at a 3rd rate ground. He shouldn't be going anywhere there if football was his main priority.

Selhurst Park has a better match day experience than SJP these days. Not sure how long it will last. But the fans are happy as larry just to be playing in the PL, making a good amount of noise. SJP is one of the most fed up, groany support in the division. With all that tat around the stadium it's not as impressive as it used to be.

Wouldn't suprise me if Cabs lived in the same area as Debuchy.

Quoted by Le Parisien newspaper, the former Newcastle United player said "It went very well with him. I enjoyed it with him and he does a great job. The most important thing is to find fun. If I have to make that decision, it will be a pleasure to see my old coach."

It went very well? He enjoyed it? Pardew did a great job? It was fun? A pleasure?!

Completely unacceptable.

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

If he wants to rent my flat I'll give him a reasonable deal, 10 minutes walk from Selhurst Park.

What are you offering him?

Quoted by Le Parisien newspaper, the former Newcastle United player said "It went very well with him. I enjoyed it with him and he does a great job. The most important thing is to find fun. If I have to make that decision, it will be a pleasure to see my old coach."

It went very well? He enjoyed it? Pardew did a great job? It was fun? A pleasure?!

Completely unacceptable.

:lol:

:lol: I love it how that came an hour and a half after his initial reaction:

This man is a disgrace.

At least he's not been dwelling on it I suppose.

Don't know why Liverpool don't sign him, would be great for them

IMO would be great for Man U too, though I guess they may be getting Schneiderlin for that role which long term is better I guess

They both probably heard his comments about Pardew, and came to the conclusion that he lacked any kind of intelligence.

Completely unacceptable.

What he means is Pardew sucked his cock whilst he was guaranteed to start every match, be given the captains armband and have style/tactics determined around him so he looked proper mint.

Still, canny player like. :D