Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Wait wait wait. Pearsons signing autographs now? 

Screenshot_20220703-153709_Instagram.thumb.jpg.33b30b55ab0d7132f022da70dff07a45.jpg

The cult of cunt, our fanbase is so fucking weird right now. 

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

Most of his publicity probably comes from people on here moaning about him every day, in every thread [emoji38]

It's just a tad excessive like :lol:

Borderline obsessed some are

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

Most of his publicity probably comes from people on here moaning about him every day, in every thread [emoji38]

Pearsons brilliant, he's a brilliant Youtuber. 

He's not my favourite NUFC Youtuber of all time though. 

My favourite Youtuber of all time, is Mr. FordeHaveMercy. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

On 30/06/2022 at 00:28, Wolfcastle said:

That fact that Mario Balotelli was deemed good enough to ever be at a PL winning club is the bit that's sounds the least true.

Take away the erratic behaviour I find him a boringly average player.

They wouldn’t have won the title without him that season. 

Would rather watch Pearson than the wraith crew tbh. Unless Pearson starts taking sponsorship from a company like skips and bins then he can get in the sea. 

Edited by Scotty66

16 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Would rather watch Pearson than the wraith crew tbh. Unless Pearson starts taking sponsorship from a company like skips and bins then he can get in the sea. 

Wouldn’t give that bald Tory fraud a second of viewing time and associated revenue. Bloke is a cancer that needs cutting out of the club along with his selection of deviant cronies.

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Wouldn’t give that bald Tory fraud a second of viewing time and associated revenue. Bloke is a cancer that needs cutting out of the club along with his selection of deviant cronies.

Would rather watch Pearson than Kendall any day [emoji38]

CBS means it's Ben Jacobs but I can't find where this is from. He had a podcast with Steve Wraith earlier but I'm listening to it and he says he's 'not our number 1 priority at this stage.' 

23 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

CBS means it's Ben Jacobs but I can't find where this is from. He had a podcast with Steve Wraith earlier but I'm listening to it and he says he's 'not our number 1 priority at this stage.' 

This is huge, as he has clearly been our first choice in that position.

Their president came out the other day sounding like he was more open minded to letting him go, and so maybe things have progressed from there.

His numbers last season for goals and assists were sensational, and I'm actually quite surprised more clubs aren't going all out for him, especially considering his age. Hope we pull this one off.

21 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Their president came out the other day sounding like he was more open minded to letting him go, and so maybe things have progressed from there.

His numbers last season for goals and assists were sensational, and I'm actually quite surprised more clubs aren't going all out for him, especially considering his age. Hope we pull this one off.

Also the way the talk has changed. A week ago he wanted Champs league,  more recently sources say he'd be  interested in coming here.

Haven't got a clue on this source mind.

41 minutes ago, KaKa said:

If true, bigger than huge. Wilson avoids injury and we'd be a terror. Very exciting.

If....

54 minutes ago, KaKa said:

KaKa you're getting me excited.