Dimitar Berbatov

JH

• 1 year later...

One of the moodiest players I've seen play up here, he was berating team mates every 5 minutes.

Was about to say this in here, must be c*** to play alongside when it's not going his way.  Huffy prick.

One of the moodiest players I've seen play up here, he was berating team mates every 5 minutes.

Was about to say this in here, must be c*** to play alongside when it's not going his way.  Huffy prick.

Considering he's gone to playing with Rooney to playing with Sidwell i don't blame him tbh.

Considering he's gone to playing with Rooney to playing with Sidwell i don't blame him tbh.

Only has his self to blame for that like.

Lazy Twat.

Load of rubbish, tbh.

You're talking shit their like he's a classy player :D

Yeah I man obvioisly he's class, but he's still a lazy twat.

If he ran around like Lee Bowyer he wouldn't be able to make anything like the contribution he does.

I remember a stat from his first season (I think) with Man Utd where the average distance he traveled per match was one of the highest in the league for strikers. It's a myth that he's lazy.

So much anguish: in here.

He's a brilliant player but he'd not fit in currently and even if he did he'd be castigated by morons. He's got a perfect thing going on at Fulham.