Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I think Pardew has been playing the 4-3-3 lately so the team get used to it before the Demba's return so that the team against villa will be:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Colo Santon

Guthrie Cabaye/Gosling Jonas

HBA                      Ba

Cisse

On paper that team is class and would win us a lot of games.

I think Pardew has been playing the 4-3-3 lately so the team get used to it before the Demba's return so that the team against villa will be:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Colo Santon

Guthrie Cabaye/Gosling Jonas

HBA                      Ba

Cisse

On paper that team is class and would win us a lot of games.

I thinking the same thing. He knew they would get Cisse more than likely, hence the change to the 4-3-3 system.

If QPR can fly in a player from Italy, give him a medical, sign him and put him straight into the side for the game the next day, I can't see why we couldn't get Ba/Cisse back and into the team for tonight either.

If QPR can fly in a player from Italy, give him a medical, sign him and put him straight into the side for the game the next day, I can't see why we couldn't get Ba/Cisse back and into the team for tonight either.

It does sound a joke when you put it like that.

You've gotta take these risks when your alternative is Jay Bothroyd. We've got Shola :thup:

You've gotta take these risks when you're alternative is Jay Bothroyd. We've got Shola :thup:

I depends wether Senagal are letting them go or not.

Haven't Senegal kept their players back for a post mortem of their performance in the tournament?

I'll save them some time.

Their manager is a mong who thought taking 187 strikers and 4 midfielders in his squad was a good idea.

Their manager is a mong who thought trying to play as many of those strikers at the same time was a good idea.

Most of their non-strikers are s***.

The good players realise it's a s*** competition so can't be arsed.

If they want to avoid this in future they should avoid picking Newcastle United players.

Now give us back the Dembas!