Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

If an opportunity comes up for him to join a club that pays more, he'll take it IMO.

Pardew seems to be trying to butter him up, in the same way as he did with Barton. I'd question whether that's the right approach, in a team game.

Demba Ba Verified ‏@dembabafoot

We could have won really. Even if a point at anfield is not to bad.

11:52 PM - 4 Nov 12

Demba Ba Verified ‏@dembabafoot

The injury is not to serious guys. Even if i was disapointed to go of the field

11:54 PM - 4 Nov 12

In the ten man shortlist for African Footballer of the Year.

Alexandre Song (Cameroon), Andre Ayew (Ghana), Christopher Katongo (Zambia), Demba Ba (Senegal), Didier Drogba (Cote D'Ivoire), Gervinho (Cote D'Ivoire), John Obi Mikel (Nigeria), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon), Yaya Toure (Cote D'Ivoire), Younes Belhanda, (Morocco).

In the ten man shortlist for African Footballer of the Year.

Alexandre Song (Cameroon), Andre Ayew (Ghana), Christopher Katongo (Zambia), Demba Ba (Senegal), Didier Drogba (Cote D'Ivoire), Gervinho (Cote D'Ivoire), John Obi Mikel (Nigeria), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon), Yaya Toure (Cote D'Ivoire), Younes Belhanda, (Morocco).

Where's Sess? #MAGEDIA

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ba dosnt really react to either of Cisses goals. I think he is genuinely jealous that his 'mate' is getting all the attention

I genuinely think, regardless of how well he is playing, that he is p*ssed off about playing on the left

I hope i am wrong, but if he starts being all sulky and thinking about individual glory he will go right down in my estimations.

I have seen nothing to suggest these 2 get on.

Ba moving to the left would be the answer, but until Cisse finds his shooting boots, it won't happen.

I've heard from a few people including one inside the club that Ba and Cisse don't get on at all.

Without verging into "Jose Enrique body language" territory, they don't look at each other very often during matches, let alone pass to one another!

Rather strange considering the glowing terms Ba spoke of "Papisto" in when he first arrived at the club.

Papiss seems much more happy to lucky and a nicer fella than the rather self centred and moody Demba.

At least that's the way it looks.

I've heard from a few people including one inside the club that Ba and Cisse don't get on at all.

wouldn't suprise me,  i commented to my mate on Sunday that Ba never seems to pass to Cisse.  To be honest as long as they are professional on the pitch i don't care if they don't get on,  after all look at Man U a few years ago, Andy Cole and Sheringham hated each other and didn't talk but they produced the goods out on the pitch.

wouldn't suprise me,  i commented to my mate on Sunday that Ba never seems to pass to Cisse.  To be honest as long as they are professional on the pitch i don't care if they don't get on,  after all look at Man U a few years ago, Andy Cole and Sheringham hated each other and didn't talk but they produced the goods out on the pitch.

never knew that at all