Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Needs to pick his arse up tbh. Was ropey in the second half against Liverpool and total gash today.

Wouldn't mind sticking Shola in for Stoke. We could do with the extra height anyway.

It seems like a confidence issue more than anything, first half after he missed that chance he kept stopping instead of chasing the ball and was just walking around complaining, think Pardew needs to have a work with him and get him to get his head up and work hard until he gets his goals back.

He looks frustrated out on the left, but fair play to him, he never seems to have complained because we have been winning. The match on monday should see us have the majority possession and it will allow ba to get much further forward than he was allowed today :)

Has he played on the left of a 4-3-3 before?

Tbh, people will say he should be professional and get on with it but I can totally see why he'd be pissed off. He's been shoved out wide and Cisse's come in, essentially had his spot and is getting all the glory.

Tbh, people will say he should be professional get on with it but I can totally see why he'd be pissed off he's been shoved out wide and Cisse's come in, essentially had his spot and is getting all the glory.

He did at times for Hoffenheim iirc.

Tbh, people will say he should be professional get on with it but I can totally see why he'd be pissed off he's been shoved out wide and Cisse's come in, essentially had his spot and is getting all the glory.

Ba was in the centre up front on his own plenty today while Cisse was back defending.

Think he still is fine tbh. He'll get a goal again soon. Think missing the penalty against Sunderland didn't do him any favours, though.

Good point. Seemed really down after that.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tbh, people will say he should be professional and get on with it but I can totally see why he'd be pissed off. He's been shoved out wide and Cisse's come in, essentially had his spot and is getting all the glory.

Did it a lot in Germany and Avram Grant put him out wide a few times for West Ham last season. He's definitely got experience in the position.