Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest sicko2ndbest

Alright Sicko :lol:

Had a load of s*** about causing trouble

End of the day today has proved I am right they are wrong!

Don't forget it was Ba that caused that ruck at the west ham do at the end of last year

Oh f*** of with that kind of s***.

It's off!!!

And no! People need to be made aware! He has history!

I want him to get over it, but I am unsure he will

Well thank f*** we have you around to make everyone aware eh? Oh great one. I'm so happy Ba was s*** and p*ssed off that he was, because at least it proved you right...

Newsflash. No one cares about how right or wrong you are, keep your ego out of football chatter. Bore.

If your not bothered stop responding

When i get chastised for being a s*** stirrer and my comments get justified i am going comment upon it

Its not ego its a matter of right or wrong

And i am, as always right ;)

I'm not bothered, its just f***ing infuriating reading this childish, lonely s***. Brings the rest of us down. I wish you supported someone else.

I'm with this, Siko your comments just come across as playing on the side of negative to try and make yourself look clever. You assume things you can't prove and sourcing anything you can to back up your assumptions.

Just enjoy the wins and goodness that is going on. I couldn't give a f*** about Demba Ba being p*ssed off right now, he isn't as important as the club overall.

I am worried he is a bad egg and think it needs discussing. Its not meant to be negative i am proud as fuck atm

I'll leave it alone, people obviously arnt ready to talk about it

Good shout!

I'm not being funny but acting like that will get others banned for abuse (and he deserves it tbh), that doesn't seem right to me. I know we need to be responsible for controlling ourselves but the way he goes on is like someone slapping your missus in front of your face and you're expected to walk away.

Was very disappointed with Ba's reaction today. There was no need for that but I think that it was just the case of him being frustrated with himself/his general situation atm. He hasn't scored a goal since the Villa game and when a striker goes through a long period without scoring any goals, he will inevitably lose a bit of confidence and that will ultimately lead to frustration.

I do believe that what happened today was just simply a heat of a moment thing - he didn't play well today, he looked knackered and he didn't really look threatening. I honestly think that he was just frustrated with himself and just wanted to stay on the pitch just so that he could somehow nick a goal. Pardew will probably have a private word with him and that'll be that.

sicko2ndbest :facepalm:

He's starting to piss me off, i love the guy but lately he's just not bothered putting any effort in, at one point in the first half Cisse was trying to pick him out even though their were better options, he really needs to take some time off and sort his head out before the Stoke game. 

He's starting to p*ss me off, i love the guy but lately he's just not bothered putting any effort in

That's nonsense.

Aye, he tries, he just looks off the pace lately. Nothing to do with not being bothered as I think its a matter of trying a bit to hard. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

I dont want Dinho banned, i can be a twat, ask the missus

I will no longer comment on this thread!

Guest BooBoo

He's had a fantastic season and is just going through a poor spell of form, happens to most players. We're fortunate in that Cisse has proved an inspired signing so we're not missing Ba's goals.

He'll come good again, but certainly is the main person who should benefit from a break as the bloke looks like he's running on fumes.

We scored twice after he went off. Now in no way am I saying he was to blame for our dire performance (pre wonder boy scoring), but he must see that the substitution worked, as it did against Swansea.  :dontknow:

We scored twice after he went off. Now in no way am I saying he was to blame for our dire performance (pre wonder boy scoring), but he must see that the substitution worked, as it did against Swansea.  :dontknow:

Dont feel it made a difference to the game at Swans. But today it did. He is frustrated hasnt scored in a while. Stoke comes next and he loves scoring against them.

Ba was playing really well against WBA and Liverpool. Only the last two games his overall performance has dropped, and rightly have been subbed by Pards.

Hopefully he, together with Pardew and the team, can channel his frustration into something positive to get him ready to the max against Stoke.

My problem isnt his form or his work rate, its the fact he cant deal with the fact Cisse is scoring the goals is instead of him and pretty much made us play 4-4-2 today so he can be central and get him a goal.

It's not Demba Ba FC its Newcastle United FC, he's being far too selfish if him playing on the left of the front 3 is best for the team then so be it.

Ba was playing really well against WBA and Liverpool. Only the last two games his overall performance has dropped

Indeed, let's not start rewriting history here. He's part of a system that works and he wasn't even that bad today.