Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

If he stopped talking about it so frequently then maybe they'd stop asking him about it so frequently. Just a thought.

I don't doubt Ba's agents have been trying to get a big move as soon as he started scoring last year.

its no accident he talks about it. and I doubt he is sick of it being mentioned- geting it mentioned at every oportunity- putting pressure on Ba/ Agents cos he knows its got to get sorted this window.

incidentally the first anyone knew about it was from harry redknapp, are you saying pardew got in touch with harry to tell him about it ?

Keep up man, everybody thought it was a one off clause that came to an end in the summer until it somehow came out that it wasn't.

incidentally the first anyone knew about it was from harry redknapp, are you saying pardew got in touch with harry to tell him about it ?

Keep up man, everybody thought it was a one off clause that came to an end in the summer until it somehow came out that it wasn't.

all the same people woulod have known about it, the same way harry did. it's only news to us.

all the same people woulod have known about it, the same way harry did. it's only news to us.

I find it amazing that people don't see the irony of Pardew moaning about it.  He's got no right to moan about something he started.  If somebody else had broken it to the press then I think he might have a case, as they didn't and he did then he's moaning about a story he gave them.

From memory it was reported Ba's clause expired in the summer gone, everyone was going with this, Ba camp quiet, media thinking it was all over and a day or so later Pardew comes out and said it's still there. Why? Why not deny it, lie (he's good at that) or use his charms to change the subject.

He's a thick shit that's why.

From memory it was reported Ba's clause expired in the summer gone, everyone was going with this, Ba camp quiet, media thinking it was all over and a day or so later Pardew comes out and said it's still there. Why? Why not deny it, lie (he's good at that) or use his charms to change the subject.

He's a thick s*** that's why.

originally no-one had heard anything till redknapp mentioned it, my guess is that more knew about it, same way we knew about his clause from west ham. it's more than a little naive to think had pardew not mentioned the january clause then no one in the footballing circles would have been any the wiser about it.

does anyone really think that these are secret clauses ?

originally no-one had heard anything till redknapp mentioned it, my guess is that more knew about it, same way we knew about his clause from west ham. it's more than a little naive to think had pardew not mentioned the january clause then no one in the footballing circles would have been any the wiser about it.

Nobody is claiming what you're arguing against.

He's a thick s*** that's why.

I'm not talking about the original comments from saggy face, I'm talking about last summer when he had the chance to leave it behind and get on with it, he chose not too and has kept bringing it up at every opportunity since.

Its even more naive to think Pardew hasn't been doing his very best to tout him about since the summer, he's doing a better job than his agent. Maybe someone else is due a cut of the sale? Maybe he just wants to start Cisse upfront and play 451? Whatever his motives are Pardew wants Ba gone, if he didn't he'd have left all talk of the clause out of his speeches to the media protecting the clause.

Funnily enough no one has come out to say exactly what the clause is, so the none secretive clause were talking about, not one single person in football that the media can get a hold of has given a definitive answer. Pardew is the closest to spilling the beans, that says it all for me.

Nobody is claiming what you're arguing against.

you sure ? seems like everyone is claiming it should be a secret.