Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

A kick in the teeth because he's been miles better than they anticipated and now he not they hold all the cards despite how much they try and spin it otherwise?

Only way I can see it as he can't be knocked for anything IMO. As for the resurrecting his career, absolute drivel.

Chelsea lead race to sign £7m Ba as transfer window opens

Telegraph.co.uk-29 minutes ago

Newcastle United are still hoping that Ba will renegotiate the £7m release clause in his contract — although manager Alan Pardew has finally admitted that the ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9771123/Chelsea-lead-race-to-sign-7m-Ba-as-transfer-window-opens.html

Newcastle United are still hoping that Ba will renegotiate the £7m release clause in his contract — although manager Alan Pardew has finally admitted that the ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9771123/Chelsea-lead-race-to-sign-7m-Ba-as-transfer-window-opens.html

Haha, finished that before the game ended.

Ba scored twice for Newcastle in an extraordiary game against Arsenal last night which finished 4-3 to Arsenal.

Haha, finished that before the game ended.

Ba scored twice for Newcastle in an extraordiary game against Arsenal last night which finished 4-3 to Arsenal.

Left before the end.. has to be a Gooner

:lol:

Is it me, or did his celebration look a bit half-hearted? :lol: :undecided:

I got that impression also.. We absolutely must hold on to him though

Thank fuck, was missing the body language analysis.

There was definitely something wrong with him there. Had an uneasy look on his face as his team-mates were gathering around him to celebrate.

Definitely.

If you watch his interviews he looks to the right every question asked, that means he is having to think about his answer.

When people have to think it means it isn't their first thought so they are obviously lying because they are thinking what to answer,

Plus I heard he went round Cisse's house and shit in his garden, that's from a lad who doesn't even follow football so has no reason to lie.

If you watch his interviews he looks to the right every question asked, that means he is having to think about his answer.

When people have to think it means it isn't their first thought so they are obviously lying because they are thinking what to answer,

Plus I heard he went round Cisse's house and shit in his garden, that's from a lad who doesn't even follow football so has no reason to lie.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Plus I heard he went round Cisse's house and s*** in his garden, that's from a lad who doesn't even follow football so has no reason to lie.

But doesn't that make things grow, or is that only horse s**t?

Plus I heard he went round Cisse's house and s*** in his garden, that's from a lad who doesn't even follow football so has no reason to lie.

But doesn't that make things grow, or is that only horse s**t?

He's a Muslim, so it was probably some sort of evil voodoo curse.

Guest neesy111

Voted Yes, I just don't think a big enough club will come in for him.  I hope he stays as well but we have to sort out his contract once and for all ASAP.