Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Hasn't he just came out saying the football in Turkey is shite? Now he's off to China?

Awful human being, everything that is wrong with a modern day footballer, I'm so glad he's wasted his career chasing the money.

The bloke just chases cash, he'll retire from the game and realise he could have actually been a part of something worth more than money.  Whats the muppet going to do when his playing career is over?

The bloke just chases cash, he'll retire from the game and realise he could have actually been a part of something worth more than money.  Whats the muppet going to do when his playing career is over?

Live a very comfortable life with the friends and family he has helped raise out of poverty?

I can definitely imagine him running into his house after training, a mixture of sheer panic and excitement as he rushes towards the safe in his house and upon seeing his money safe and well another day has a little laugh to himself and spends his entire day just counting it all whilst guzzling down mounds and mounds of strawberry syrup. Sleep, train, count, syrup repeat.

Apparently it's racist. I agree and think the entire 'lookalikes' thread should be shut down too as it's all racist.

Phil Jones and the handbag, I mean FFS who is defending the rights of the handbags here??

Apparently it's racist. I agree and think the entire 'lookalikes' thread should be shut down too as it's all racist.

Phil Jones and the handbag, I mean FFS who is defending the rights of the handbags here??

Too right as well, who in their right mind would want to be compared to Phil Jones !?