Craig Gardner

STM

Guest Stephen927

Would prefer it if he was a replacement for Guthrie and we kept Nolan. Wouldn't feel comfortable going into next season without Nolan's influence in the dressing room. Would be a big ask for Gardner, not necessarily from the fans point of view but from his new team mates, as the man who replaced the Don.

People keep forgetting Gosling.

Not really the thread for it but if he isn't first team we could do with loaning him out for a couple of months to get him upto speed again like Arsenal did with Ramsay. Very well they dealt with him.

Craig Gardner, while at Villa:

“I signed for Villa when I was 15 and since then these have been the best days of my life. I’m a Villa fan.

“I’ve come through the ranks and nothing can be better. I used to be on the Holte End. I was there when we beat Tranmere in the League Cup semi-final.

"I was at the game when Mark Bosnich saved the penalty and we all ran on to the pitch so it’s come from that. When I was watching Villa as a kid there were people like Garry Parker, Dalian Atkinson and Paul McGrath.

"They were all brilliant. I used to sing their names and now I look at the crowd and they’re chanting my name so it’s great.”

Craig Gardner upon signing for Birmingham:

“Having played for the Villa everyone thinks I’m a Villa fan but I’m a Bluenose. I have been all my life. I was a mascot at John Frain’s testimonial.

“But I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. People who know me, my close friends and family, they all know I’m a Blues fan. As they say: ‘once a blue, always a blue’.”

:laugh:

Craig Gardner, while at Villa:

“I signed for Villa when I was 15 and since then these have been the best days of my life. I’m a Villa fan.

“I’ve come through the ranks and nothing can be better. I used to be on the Holte End. I was there when we beat Tranmere in the League Cup semi-final.

"I was at the game when Mark Bosnich saved the penalty and we all ran on to the pitch so it’s come from that. When I was watching Villa as a kid there were people like Garry Parker, Dalian Atkinson and Paul McGrath.

"They were all brilliant. I used to sing their names and now I look at the crowd and they’re chanting my name so it’s great.”

Craig Gardner upon signing for Birmingham:

“Having played for the Villa everyone thinks I’m a Villa fan but I’m a Bluenose. I have been all my life. I was a mascot at John Frain’s testimonial.

“But I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. People who know me, my close friends and family, they all know I’m a Blues fan. As they say: ‘once a blue, always a blue’.”

:laugh:

What an utter cock jockey :lol: