Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

I've said it about a million times, and while I'm a fan of Cabella, he hasn't done anything near to the actual meaningful contribution that Sylvain had when he was actually on the pitch for us in a #10 role. Just saying. Stop f***ing judging players who were the antithesis of Alan Pardew's grafter fetish and realize that we've wasted numerous talented players through poor coaching, awful tactics, and emphasis on playing players out of their natural positions for the sake of a tackle or 2.

And that includes Gouffran?

If I wanted to include Gouffran I would have fucking said his name.

I've said it about a million times, and while I'm a fan of Cabella, he hasn't done anything near to the actual meaningful contribution that Sylvain had when he was actually on the pitch for us in a #10 role. Just saying. Stop f***ing judging players who were the antithesis of Alan Pardew's grafter fetish and realize that we've wasted numerous talented players through poor coaching, awful tactics, and emphasis on playing players out of their natural positions for the sake of a tackle or 2.

If I wanted to include Gouffran I would have fucking said his name.

Ben Arfa?

If I wanted to include Gouffran I would have f***ing said his name.

Ben Arfa?

Obertan really.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we reckon he'll feature tonight? Hope he gets a fair crack this season.

I didn't even know we were playing, so I can't answer that. But I don't see any reason why everyone wouldn't get a fresh start. We do have a lot of midfielders though.

He should be. Canny little player but obviously Pardew didn't like him as he was a flare player. The same way he didn't like Ben Arfa.

Playing two different XI's in each half so I'd assume so.  There'll be two different XI's in each half of the first game in America too

One thing I could never fathom with Pardew is why Marv didn't even make the bench. I can accept he wasn't the hardest working player, but considering he can beat a man, put in decent delivery and score a goal, why wouldn't you want someone like that if you need a goal?

One thing I could never fathom with Pardew is why Marv didn't even make the bench. I can accept he wasn't the hardest working player, but considering he can beat a man, put in decent delivery and score a goal, why wouldn't you want someone like that if you need a goal?

Because he was a garbage manager who focused only on players whose attributes were limited to "hard-working", "determined" and "honest"?

Because he was a garbage manager who focused only on players whose attributes were limited to "hard-working", "determined" and "honest"?

Aye, I know that, just thought asking the question would underline it even more.

Just another player that Pardew has destroyed im afraid. Hope im wrong and that he plays a part this season. Could use his crosses to Mitrovic this year. Remember he had a very good game away at old trafford in the 4-3 game.