Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Not what Hakka said. If you want graft play Colback in there. Marveaux creates chances when he's on the pitch , we're not creating shit man.

Marveaux over Colback would be a extremely bizzare decision. Nee heart and hasn't played proper football in God knows how long. Not a clue why he's still at the club.

Not what Hakka said. If you want graft play Colback in there. Marveaux creates chances when he's on the pitch , we're not creating shit man.

:lol:

Not sure anything I said wasn't true though, and it still can sit in with what you just said. I don't mind Marveaux having a chance like. I mean, it cannot be any worse than what we have already seen. If he can make us play a little more creative than yeah I'd like to see that.

Funny how in 4 years at the club he's only managed 13 top flight starts for us. Gini's already caught him.

Not what Hakka said. If you want graft play Colback in there. Marveaux creates chances when he's on the pitch , we're not creating s*** man.

:lol:

Not sure anything I said wasn't true though, and it still can sit in with what you just said. I don't mind Marveaux having a chance like. I mean, it cannot be any worse than what we have already seen. If he can make us play a little more creative than yeah I'd like to see that.

Funny how in 4 years at the club he's only managed 13 top flight starts for us. Gini's already caught him.

Oh true we probably are saying same thing :lol:

We need to change anything and everything to find something to work.

Not what Hakka said. If you want graft play Colback in there. Marveaux creates chances when he's on the pitch , we're not creating s*** man.

[emoji38]

Oh true we probably are saying same thing [emoji38]

We need to change anything and everything to find something to work.

Aye it's hard to be critical of anybody wanting to try different players given what we've been doing for the last while is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

• 3 months later...

Thought he left a couple of weeks ago, but just seen him on pics from today with Rafa

(wont embed cause they're massive)

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7542224.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/Rafa-Benitezs-first-Newcastle-United-training-session.jpg

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7542223.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/Rafa-Benitezs-first-Newcastle-United-training-session.jpg

I know there's a 1% chance of it, but I'd like to see him at least get back into the first team fold. I liked him in the 2 games he played however many years ago

Marveaux over Colback would be a extremely bizzare decision. Nee heart and hasn't played proper football in God knows how long. Not a clue why he's still at the club.

He's not the worst option from the bench.

Thought he left a couple of weeks ago, but just seen him on pics from today with Rafa

(wont embed cause they're massive)

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7542224.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/Rafa-Benitezs-first-Newcastle-United-training-session.jpg

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7542223.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/Rafa-Benitezs-first-Newcastle-United-training-session.jpg

I know there's a 1% chance of it, but I'd like to see him at least get back into the first team fold. I liked him in the 2 games he played however many years ago

Benson being Benson

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sylvain-marveaux-set-leave-newcastle-11002680

The French winger, who has had a groin injury this season, has failed to appear in a single second of first team action this season and is not expected to be fit in time for any of Newcastle’s remaining fixtures.

Seems to be in full training with the rest. Feel like he has been frozen out more than anything else.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sylvain-marveaux-set-leave-newcastle-11002680

The French winger, who has had a groin injury this season, has failed to appear in a single second of first team action this season and is not expected to be fit in time for any of Newcastle’s remaining fixtures.

Seems to be in full training with the rest. Feel like he has been frozen out more than anything else.

Now he knwos we've got a proper manager in he's miraculously fit again. Strange that

SSN say some players didn't turn up yesterday but even Sissoko is on those pics :lol:

Some couldn't make it according to TalkSport, which would suggest that maybe they had travelled somewhere to see friends, family etc. I doubt it was a case of some players just choosing to have a duvet day.

Aarons and gouffran weren't there by the looks of things.. haidara and mbemba (although injured - cam clearly see Colo and krul.)

Haidara was there today so he must be back from injury (or close)