Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Mint as fuck, Obertan bench then work out how Jonas and Marveaux fit in :)

Why transfer the poor end product to the right? Marveaux on the left and stick with Obertan on the right for the minute. Think he will be more effective when we have creativity also coming in from Marveaux, Cabaye and Ben-Arfa.

Defences will be in a head spin.

Jonas has to play.

Mint as fuck, Obertan bench then work out how Jonas and Marveaux fit in :)

Why transfer the poor end product to the right? Marveaux on the left and stick with Obertan on the right for the minute. Think he will be more effective when we have creativity also coming in from Marveaux, Cabaye and Ben-Arfa.

Defences will be in a head spin.

Because Obertan's end product is?

I am by no means against the lad but Jonas offers a lot more.

I think Jonas has consistently shown that his attacking has very little end product. While I dont think Obertan is class, he has shown glimpses of very good stuff.

As Ive said before, it will be a lot easier for him to do more when Cabaye, Marveaux and Benny are all on the rampage.

Jonas always reminds me of what I would do if given a game. Head down, run like fuck then shit myself.

I think Jonas has consistently shown that his attacking has very little end product. While I dont think Obertan is class, he has shown glimpses of very good stuff.

As Ive said before, it will be a lot easier for him to do more when Cabaye, Marveaux and Benny are all on the rampage.

Jonas always reminds me of what I would do if given a game. Head down, run like fuck then shit myself.

Fuck me. :jesuswept:

I think Jonas' end product has come on leaps and bounds since the the new year. I'd persist with him. Very important player for me, if only for the fact that he relieves pressure on the team by carrying the ball forward.

just saw the goals. peach of a cross by marveaux for the first then a bueatiful piece of control to give him space to make a run to force the penalty.

Were they on SSN? I left the room for 2 fucking minutes!

Schoolboy error.

just saw the goals. peach of a cross by marveaux for the first then a bueatiful piece of control to give him space to make a run to force the penalty.

Were they on SSN? I left the room for 2 f***ing minutes!

Schoolboy error.

Tell me about it, convinced myself they wouldn't be on till at least 11. Regretting this Tea/Toast combination now.