Tranquillo Barnetta signs for Schalke

oldtype

Mark Douglas

Understand that Barry McIntosh does NOT represent Barnetta. As reported in Journal, interest stepped up - no 'row' over wages... #NUFC

For once in his life, I hope he's right this time.

Guest elbee909

Mark Douglas

Problems about Barnettas bar tabs in the hotel room at Jesmond. It is very huge. Ashley not keen to pay... #NUFC

He Drankwell-o, Barnetta.

Guest elbee909

Mark Douglas

Problems about Barnettas bar tabs in the hotel room at Jesmond. It is very huge. Ashley not keen to pay... #NUFC

He Drankwell-o, Barnetta.

:boomboom:

:tumbleweed:

I'm here all week.  Try the veal.

barnetta would be great. give us much needed cover for defensive midfield also? (according to wiki)

Im seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that is Alan Smith.

God no!... :facepalm:

my meaning was, no more alansmith!

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

he's a winger and a wing back isn't he. I remember him from footie manager 09 he was a top class player in my real madrid team

he's a winger and a wing back isn't he. I remember him from footie manager 09 he was a top class player in my real madrid team

Tranquillo Barnetta (born 22 May 1985 in St. Gallen) is a Swiss footballer who plays as a midfielder for Bayer Leverkusen and the Swiss national team. He usually plays out wide as a winger but can also play in a more withdrawn role as a defensive midfielder.

Do we know what Tiote,Cabaye,Ban Arfa,Marveux and Ba are on ? I have not been following too much but if these mentioned are on similar or less then Barnetta can do one and play for just the money elsewhere. The agent makes it sound like Barnetta wouldn`t want to play for us because were s*** unless he was making top money. Had enough of Luque`s and Owen`s to last me a life time.

Fair point, but I wish we'd straighten all this out beforehand with the player rather than wait two months before finding out what he wants.

A lot of what Ashley is doing I can understand is for the long term good of the club and football generally, admittedly its not what the average fan wants, they want us to be like we were but that was never going to last.

You have a good point and its something I can`t understand is how long they take to get anything done.

This is true...i do exactly the same in FM....scarily similar acutually...colo, nolan, barton, jonas all gone in 1st summer and enforce 50k wage limit