Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Not saying that Colo shouldn't have done better and showed more character but how this club has been run for all these years hasn't exactly helped. But it's good that he is gone now.

Sad story really.

Was on his way to being a bit of a club legend at one point but now he'll be remembered as a gutless waste of space who nobody was sad to see go.

No sympathy for him though, the tosser. Piss off.

Loves the city so much he f**ks off to Argentina at any given opportunity

Well he did stay here for eight years while his family was in Argentina. In an age where homegrown footballers get homesick for London after 6 months it's not too bad.

I actually like the fact that the club are now posting articles on the website wishing thanking players and wishing them well when they move on.  It always seemed very cold when if they were lucky there was a line posted to say they had left.  Another move in the right direction.

8 seasons, 2 or 3 very good. Should never have been made captain, but that wasn't his choice. Rock solid in the championship and the first season after promotion.

Overall a good servant, soured by a couple of garbage seasons and repeated flirting with San Lorenzo.

Best of luck in retirement in Argentina

Loves the city so much he f**ks off to Argentina at any given opportunity

I cannot even imagine being so far away from my daughter, missing her growing up. His focus clearly wasn't here anymore and shouldn't have signed a new contract