Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

So many PL defenders seem to get rated because they throw their body in the line, make a few flashy tackles or score goals. Colo just cleans up every attack that comes at him cleanly and smoothly, he's probably the least panic inducing defender around, if he can get to a tackle or the ball he will, no drama.

Reading KUMB, apparently West Ham used to sing the curly hair song to Christian Dailly? :lol:

I'm not sure what people's wives would think to their husbands giving Dailly that sort of license tbh. Colo > Dailly

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39324000/jpg/_39324412_christiandailly203.jpg

Guest VaVaVoom

I reckon he is wating to see if anyone is sold and if we bring any quality in before signing it at the end of the window.....or not.

I reckon he is wating to see if anyone is sold and if we bring any quality in before signing it at the end of the window.....or not.

Just like enrique did, but got slated for doing it.

Just like enrique did, but got slated for doing it.

Yeah, right.

We got rid of rubbish like Nolan and brought in quality and he still left. Enrique was never going to sign.