Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Edward Bretherton ‏ @ebretherton

#Coloccini in pfa's team of the year. What is the world coming to? Surely there are half a dozen better centre backs. #newcastle #pfawho

Budding sports journalist. He's fulfilled the main requirement of knowing f*** all.

:idiot2:

#Coloccini in pfa's team of the year. What is the world coming to? Surely there are half a dozen better centre backs. #newcastle #pfawho

Budding sports journalist. He's fulfilled the main requirement of knowing f*** all.

I'm provoked that I'm provoked by that. Someone give him hell.

He's a Blackburn fan, that explains quite a bit.

He's a Blackburn fan, that explains quite a bit.

Looks like a massive twat if his Twitter background is anything to go by. And I mean massive.

Well done Colo! Not surprised he deserved a place but definitely surprised he was picked! Was thinking the usual terry or Skrtel would go.

Colo is a topclass and now its recognized around the league.

yep, it's fine for him to be recognised now :D before the new contract i was happy for everyone to continue judging him from his first season

yep, it's fine for him to be recognised now :D before the new contract i was happy for everyone to continue judging him from his first season

Exactly, now we've got him signed up I want him to get all the plaudits possible. Would love him to get called up for Argentina, he deserves it.

Thought his lack of international recognition would cause him to do a Jose and not sign, so was brilliant when news of his new contract broke.

To get in the team of the year is fantastic and really hope he does gets further recognition now.

Just fkn love it that he's our captain. :)

Just had a tweet back from Bretherton.

I said "EPL players vote Colo in their team but you deem him not worthy? scary to think you get paid to talk about football"

His response "the same EPL voters who gave Kyle Walker young player over aguero and bale? I didn's say not worthy, not sure 2nd best cb in lg. all credit for him keeping fit this year. Hope you do ho for a centre back in the transfer window."

Guest elbee909

He suggested Ashley Williams, Vermaelen and Gary Cahill as having better seasons :spit:

Ashley Williams?  She's alright in Mass Effect I guess.

Also:

why does colo deserve it then? You have to consider whether williamson makes him look good.

This guy is taking clueless to a whole new stratosphere

:spit: