Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I defy anyone to find me a fucking shitter CB in the Premier League. Just the absolute worst of the fucking worst. Total liability.

This....the guy is so far out of us depth it's unreal, he has the pace of a legless tortoise, he has the strength of a dead frog and the heart of a pea. The guy is easily the worst CB in the premier league by a country mile and the fact he is captain is an absolute joke. I'd drive this piece of shit to San Lorenzo given the chance stopping off to drown him in the river plate on the way

Honestly getting to point where almost anyone premier league striker can destroy him, unable to handle Conor fucking Wickham ffs.

Steven Fletcher, Troy Deeney, take your pick. Fond memories of him turning Shane Long into Didier Drogba twice a season.

Worst Captain I can remember in 38 years of supporting us. No leadership no talking no toughness mental or physical. A 6 year old child could outpace and outmuscle him. This guy is literally terrified of every number 9 he comes up against

owen?

Worst Captain I can remember in 38 years of supporting us. No leadership no talking no toughness mental or physical. A 6 year old child could outpace and outmuscle him. This guy is literally terrified of every number 9 he comes up against

owen?

At least Michael Owen scored goals and won us points. A brace against the mackems fondly remembered. Honestly this guy is the worst by a mile

If ever a picture summed a player up - Lascelles fuming, even Gouffran pissed off while Colo looks like he's just woken up.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/29/15/2EE1379000000578-3338341-image-m-21_1448810122234.jpg

If ever a picture summed a player up - Lascelles fuming, even Gouffran pissed off while Colo looks like he's just woken up.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/29/15/2EE1379000000578-3338341-image-m-21_1448810122234.jpg

He's not bothered about conceding goals any more. There used to be times when at least he'd get angry, this season he just couldn't give a shit.

Guest Howaythetoon

In his first season here I called him a coward many a time, and then he turned his Toon career around and proved himself to be one of the best centre-back's I've seen for us. All of sudden though its season 1 all over again. He hasn't wanted to be here for a long time, only the money is keeping him here. He's a coward again, but I can't be too harsh.

He recognises what the club now is and he's playing only for the money, nothing else. Not the shirt, not the badge or the fans or his team-mates but the money and who can blame him. That is the culture of the club. Why should he bust a gut, lead by example and put 100% in and be a consummate professional when it rewards him or the team with f*** all.

Me I'm a passionate guy, I put 100% into everything I do and in his situation I would bust a gut and do my utmost even if it was futile in the grand scheme of things. But that's me.

I can understand why half our team do not give a s*** now. Professional pride is the hall-mark of greats and none of our players are greats. They need good coaching, confidence, they need leadership, organisation and incentives, as does every individual and team.

Come to Newcastle and you will be paid well but don't expect anything else.