Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hope it's just the same injury that almost kept him out last weekend.

Give the man a week off - sorted.

Thigh

He received treatment for a dead leg but n way Colo go's off just for that, had to be his back.

It was a thigh injury pardew has said, said a week out at best but could be a couple. Said Taylor is more serious. Leaves us huge problems next week.

He received treatment for a dead leg but n way Colo go's off just for that, had to be his back.

It was a thigh injury pardew has said, said a week out at best but could be a couple. Said Taylor is more serious. Leaves us huge problems next week.

Some see this as the end of the world. I see it as a great opportunity for our youngsters. What about giving Jeff Henderson a go?

Some see this as the end of the world. I see it as a great opportunity for our youngsters. What about giving Jeff Henderson a go?

I don't view it as end of the world but two inexperienced centre backs in the PL could be terrible for the team and for their development if mistakes are made. One in alongside Taylor or Colo fair enough.

Guest CheickMansour

Fingers crossed he heals up quickly. As much as Taylor has been brilliant this season I think it would be much easier to bring in a replacement for him in Jan than it would Colo.

This. There aren't many ball playing defenders that could adapt to the PL like Colo has.