Erik Pieters

Dave

Please just let this get wrapped up!

I know there has been some negativety about his ability but I really am struggling to see how he would be first choice for PSV and Holland but still be shit.

I know people will point to Glen Johnson but he would walk into our side and isn't nearly as bad as made out, the biggest negative being the stupid fee he cost.

I am sure Pieters will be a good, solid left back for us even if he isn't as good as Jose.

Guest bimpy474

Please just let this get wrapped up!

I know there has been some negativety about his ability but I really am struggling to see how he would be first choice for PSV and Holland but still be s***.

I know people will point to Glen Johnson but he would walk into our side and isn't nearly as bad as made out, the biggest negative being the stupid fee he cost.

I am sure Pieters will be a good, solid left back for us even if he isn't as good as Jose.

This ;)

Pieters agent relies on agreement

Erik Pieters is probably working on his last week while playing for PSV. His agent Piet van der Pol expects to reach an agreement Eindhoven with Newcastle United.

After a previous attempt has once again reported for Newcastle Pieters. "Erik is a challenge to the club and Newcastle has a very serious interest," says agent Piet van der Pol at the Eindhoven Dagblad . "I do not know the actual amounts given, but assume that it will be okay." PSF set by Voetbal International on a transfer fee of 7.5 million euros. For the current club of Peter is a possible transition of interest. Although losing trainer Fred Rutten is an important pawn in this case, but it comes at the same time additional funds for new reinforcements. especially to attract a new striker is a priority for PSV. Tim Matavz considered as the main man for that vacancy to fill. The club has over five million euros for the top scorer from Slovenia, while FC Groningen at least seven million euros will receive. It is not clear how PSV will react to the departure of Peter. Tamata with Abel has the club's own selection an alternative to left back.

Sounds like we are playing this right to me. We'd prefer Cissokho on a more expensive deal but will take this on the right terms. Both clubs seem to be now worried about getting replacements in in time so might compromise the price like we did with Enrique. Either way there's a deal to be struck so I'm hopeful.

Erik Pieters is probably working on his last week while playing for PSV. His agent Piet van der Pol expects to reach an agreement Eindhoven with Newcastle United.

After a previous attempt has once again reported for Newcastle Pieters. "Erik is a challenge to the club and Newcastle has a very serious interest," says agent Piet van der Pol at the Eindhoven Dagblad . "I do not know the actual amounts given, but assume that it will be okay." PSF set by Voetbal International on a transfer fee of 7.5 million euros. For the current club of Peter is a possible transition of interest. Although losing trainer Fred Rutten is an important pawn in this case, but it comes at the same time additional funds for new reinforcements. especially to attract a new striker is a priority for PSV. Tim Matavz considered as the main man for that vacancy to fill. The club has over five million euros for the top scorer from Slovenia, while FC Groningen at least seven million euros will receive. It is not clear how PSV will react to the departure of Peter. Tamata with Abel has the club's own selection an alternative to left back.

Sounds like we are playing this right to me. We'd prefer Cissokho on a more expensive deal but will take this on the right terms. Both clubs seem to be now worried about getting replacements in in time so might compromise the price like we did with Enrique. Either way there's a deal to be struck so I'm hopeful.

I think we've got the fee for Pieters in mind (€7.5m), thought since Cissokho's available we might as well offer a similar fee in case we can get the better player for that, if not, revert back to Pieters.

Every morning, I get up come to work and expect this cunt to have signed. For the past 2 weeks I've come on here expecting one of Cissokho, Maiga or this dick head to have signed. This morning I get up to see Barton is fucking off. Christ.

At least tomorrow I can read the Scunny match report.

Guest bimpy474

I think we've got the fee for Pieters in mind (€7.5m), thought since Cissokho's available we might as well offer a similar fee in case we can get the better player for that, if not, revert back to Pieters.

Is this not too clever for the pair of trumpton brained gibbons in charge of us though ?

Every morning, I get up come to work and expect this cunt to have signed. For the past 2 weeks I've come on here expecting one of Cissokho, Maiga or this dick head to have signed. This morning I get up to see Barton is fucking off. Christ.

My existence is similar to this.

Guest bimpy474

Every morning, I get up come to work and expect this c*** to have signed. For the past 2 weeks I've come on here expecting one of Cissokho, Maiga or this dick head to have signed. This morning I get up to see Barton is f***ing off. Christ.

You wont you daft sod, it'll be Friday morning :D

Every morning, I get up come to work and expect this c*** to have signed. For the past 2 weeks I've come on here expecting one of Cissokho, Maiga or this dick head to have signed. This morning I get up to see Barton is f***ing off. Christ.

I'm in Australia. Thursday morning here now.

Guest bimpy474

Damn the upside down world we live in :D

Guest johnson293

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Pieters' representative Van der Pol:"I don't know the exact numbers of NUFC offer but I'm pretty sure that the transfer will go ahead"

4 minutes ago

Damn the upside down world we live in :D

:lol:

Sky Sports: Defender Erik Pieters will leave PSV Eindhoven for Newcastle United in the coming days, according to his agent.

Will believe it when I see him in a NUFC strip. Otherwise, positive stuff :thup:

We all know that the next statement from PSV will be along the lines of:

'Contrary to press reports we have reached no agreement with Newcastle, Pieters is still a PSV player'

Is that you Pardew?