Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Professional footballer isn't a massive fan of an awful professional.

Save at the end won the match, well done.

He slagged the fans off as well though, so you must be really conflicted.

No real issues with him at the moment. He seems to have grown into the role of actually saving shots and catching footballs, has played through a few injuries and appears to be something of a voice in the team. It looked like he was leading the talk when they were in the circle before kick off.

Probably is a dick and was definitely loyal to Pardew - makes sense since he'd known him for years and got to the prem because of him - but he's doing a good job for now. Still too fat for a professional athlete though.

What comments did he make / did he do to make him so unliked?

Been one of our best players this season.

al pards is mint. what do fans expect? 8th or 9th is about right for nufc. ben arfa is scum. or something similar.

Ah, so basically he was a fat Pardew?

What comments did he make / did he do to make him so unliked?

Been one of our best players this season.

al pards is mint. what do fans expect? 8th or 9th is about right for nufc. ben arfa is scum. or something similar.

Ah, so basically he was a fat Pardew?

Exactly. KI or TheGuv or some other hipster bumped into him and had a chat with him. No idea how they managed to understand what he's said with pards' cock down his throat anarl.

Does the business on the pitch, thats enough for me to like him. He also comes across decently whenever he's interviewed, he just has different personal opinions to us. He was there and we weren't after all

He's done brilliantly since coming in for Krul there's no doubt about that. He also seems to really care and seems a bit of a leader in the team which is great to see. Those that are at the matches, is he loud on the pitch? Does he organize his defenders better than Krul does?

Does the business on the pitch, thats enough for me to like him. He also comes across decently whenever he's interviewed, he just has different personal opinions to us. He was there and we weren't after all

He's done brilliantly since coming in for Krul there's no doubt about that. He also seems to really care and seems a bit of a leader in the team which is great to see. Those that are at the matches, is he loud on the pitch? Does he organize his defenders better than Krul does?

Pretty certain he was the one giving the group talk in their huddle before the game.

Man approaching footballer he doesn't know in a nightclub and reporting back probably isn't the most airtight evidence mind :lol: think I'll choose to ignore that story.

That's no slight on TheGuv mind who I don't even know as a poster, even if one of my best mates were retelling a conversation they had with someone they don't like in a nightclub, I'd be sceptical about the details.

Has completely won me over. Has performed well above the level I thought he was capable of since Krul's injury, and that could well be down to having a proper GK coach in. Will be interesting to see what happens in the Summer/pre-season as to who starts next year as number 1. Certainly not a given that Tim will come straight back in. Not implausible that the powers that be will see it as a chance to cash in on Krul either.

Has completely won me over. Has performed well above the level I thought he was capable of since Krul's injury, and that could well be down to having a proper GK coach in. Will be interesting to see what happens in the Summer/pre-season as to who starts next year as number 1. Certainly not a given that Tim will come straight back in. Not implausible that the powers that be will see it as a chance to cash in on Krul either.

i'd agree, but considering his last couple of years Tim's stock will be at all time low

Man approaching footballer he doesn't know in a nightclub and reporting back probably isn't the most airtight evidence mind :lol: think I'll choose to ignore that story.

That's no slight on TheGuv mind who I don't even know as a poster, even if one of my best mates were retelling a conversation they had with someone they don't like in a nightclub, I'd be sceptical about the details.

He was pretty well liked until then