Newcastle United 2 - 1 Fulham - 28/08/11 - post-match reaction from page 48

Dave

The type of game we would have lost last season. Good start to the season, not playing that well, but still picking up good points, all this with one of the worse strike forces in the league. Credit where credits due, pity about their goal another clean sheet would have been great.

Krul really deserved a clean sheet there. Shame, probably could have done better on the goal, but we were playing sloppy and giving up way too many free kicks. Great to see us not playing great, yet still winning. Cabaye is great, everyone really played well sans Loven.

Krul should have stayed on his goal line, instead of coming out like he did.

Who is this moaning cunt co-commentator?

who's that daft co-commentator?

Commentators as bad as the game at the moment, fucking awful.

These commentators are matching the quality of play brilliantly.  It's been 20 minutes of nothing.

Who is this cunt co commentating?

It has already been said, but good gracious this commentary is clueless.

Who's this cunt commentating? Jesus wept, he makes Craig Burley seem decent.

\Worst commentators ever?

Fuck me this co commentator needs a fucking pen put through his eye

I want to kill this co-commentator.

Commentators are fucking idiots

Miserable cunt :lol:

I gave up after the first nine pages.

Krul really deserved a clean sheet there. Shame, probably could have done better on the goal, but we were playing sloppy and giving up way too many free kicks. Great to see us not playing great, yet still winning. Cabaye is great, everyone really played well sans Loven.

Which is why I said he could have done better.

Good win, but we still are not fluent or quick enough in posession. Tiote looks miles off the pace and is far from confident on the ball. Positives were Krul, Coloccini, Saylor, Cabaye and Best. Obertan was more impressive today, needs to take his man on one on one more and utilise his pace. knock it pasty and run. Ba also looked alot better than he has in his previous 2 outings.

Alan Smith came on, gave away the ball, got booked, gave away 2 free-kicks and lost the ball under his feet in our own box.  Great stuff for 9 minutes on the pitch.

Exactly. The guy is a pure liability whenever on the field.

Alan Smith came on, gave away the ball, got booked, gave away 2 free-kicks and lost the ball under his feet in our own box.  Great stuff for 9 minutes on the pitch.

Exactly. The guy is a pure liability whenever on the field.

Should've brought on Sammy or Marveaux for Vuckic at the end.

Which is why I said he could have done better.

All is forgiven then. :razz: