QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Fucking international breaks, so mind-numbingly boring. Can't wait until we get back into the swing of domestic football.

Seemed to have fucking loads last year. Well, loads of breaks anyway. Probably the added lack of FA Cup fixtures.

Guest Rainforest

I hope we go out on the pitch with guns blazing. If we "lay" low for the first 25 mins im gonna be fuming.

Our team is better than these muppets end of, might as well try to dominate lower sides from the start of the season rather than "ease in".

Acceptable against sides such as the Mancs etc, but not these shait teams

Krul

Simpson  Saylor          Coloccini    Santon

Obertan    Cabaye      Tiote        Jonas

Ba          Best

f***ing international breaks, so mind-numbingly boring. Can't wait until we get back into the swing of domestic football.

:sadnod:

I would rather they have these international fixtures at the start of the season, don't like how we gave 3 games and then a 2 week break

Krul

Raylor            Saylor          Coloccini    Santon

Marveaux     Cabaye       Tiote         Jonas

Sameobi

Best

Harper/Elliott, Willi/Kadar?, Simpson, Gosling, Obertan, Vuckik, Ba

Unbelievable we didn't sign a decent striker. We also need a good right back, CB and a fit Ben Arfa

Best at the moment at least seems to be able to score and get in the right positions although he needs several good chances to score one.

Sameiobi will probably be on the bench as a super sub but i'd love us to start with him. He's fantastically creative, very dangerous, quick, skillfull, unpredictable, very on form and we could then rip into them with him right from the off.

Obertan doesn't look as good as Marveaux so far in my opinion but its still very very early days there.

Simpson is wobbly has started badly and Raylor has done surprisingly well thus far. It would be a bit harsh dropping Raylor and it wouldn't be too surprising if he scored in yet another game from a (Sameobi won?) free kick.

Can't wait to see Santon Play.

I would also go for replacing Simpson with Raylor, simpson has looked gash for the first few games and if it's true that he was nearly off to Villa he may well be unsettled and not 100% focused. Raylor doesn't deserve to be dropped tbf.

I would love to see Sameobi upfront with shola or Best. Bring Marveaux on after 60 mins perhaps. Obertan hasn't done bad either and does get back to cover well...

Krul

Simpson Taylor Colo Santon

Jonas Cabaye Tiote Marveux

Best Ba

That's what I'd go with, except maybe swap Marv/Jonas over. I think it would be a good idea to encourage the two to swap over throughout the game, would unsettle the opposition.

I would also go for replacing Simpson with Raylor, simpson has looked gash for the first few games and if it's true that he was nearly off to Villa he may well be unsettled and not 100% focused. Raylor doesn't deserve to be dropped tbf.

I would love to see Sameobi upfront with shola or Best. Bring Marveaux on after 60 mins perhaps. Obertan hasn't done bad either and does get back to cover well...

Let's not forget that Raylor is not much cop either. Depending on training i's till be inclined to give Simpson the RB place.

Probably be:

Ubertan......Cab......Tiote.......Jonas

.............Best...................Ba..........

as a front 6. Not very adventurous but Pardew will probs think it safe, see how the game goes and can bring Marveux on for either Uber/Jonas/Ba if things need changing. Think Vuckic may get some minutes if we're well in front (which i think unlikely).

little ameobi wont start. i would like to see vuckic behind best or go with best and ba on top together....our biggest problem is to link up midfield and attack....maybe vuckic could do the job until arfa returns?

simpson or raylor is a bit difficult i think....but maybe raylor deserves a chance on RB. his freekicks alone almost jusitfies him getting picked atm.

Guest Rainforest

Imo it depends on the opposition. Weaker teams who dont have strong left wingers, I`d play Ryan Taylor for the reasons forementioned.

However stronger teams who represent genuine threats up left, I`d play Simpson because  - after all - I rate him the better player defensively.

Imo it depends on the opposition. Weaker teams who dont have strong left wingers, I`d play Ryan Taylor for the reasons forementioned.

However stronger teams who represent genuine threats up left, I`d play Simpson because  - after all - I rate him the better player defensively.

Do you think it's a good idea to keep chopping and changing the back four like that?

These line-ups are far too reasonable. We need a Skirgetastic one with Sammy Ameobi playing alongside Coloccini and Ryan fkn Taylor supporting Asprilla up front.

Krul

Raylor    Saylor    Colo        Bernard

Tiote          Acuna        Cabaye     

Sameobi          Asprilla

Les Ferdinand

Guest icemanblue

I'd rather we went with:

Elliott

R. Taylor Kadar Colo Ferguson

Lua Lua Cabaye Vuckic Jonas

Inman  Ranger

These line-ups are far too reasonable. We need a Skirgetastic one with Sammy Ameobi playing alongside Coloccini and Ryan fkn Taylor supporting Asprilla up front.

Krul

Raylor     Saylor     Colo        Bernard

Tiote           Acuna        Cabaye       

Sameobi          Asprilla

Les Ferdinand

Canny side tbf.