Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest Haris Vuckic

How often has this lad played at right back?

That's where he has played for the U21's

He's played left back for the u21's too...

Guest optimistic nit

Simpson about to sign a new contract would suggest he is a permanent fixture at LB now.

I think he will be great down the left but i agree that he would be better at RB.

But come on, that would mean FMA would need to go out and buy a quality LB when Simpson given a new deal is the much cheaper option.

I thought you were totally pro-Ashley.....

Fuck off.

When have i ever said such things?

You should know by now, you either HATE EVERYTHING MA does and want him dead, OR you love him, and regularly jerk off over his topless photos. There is no inbetween. It's... dare I say it?.... Black and White.

I'm somewhere in between, but for the sake of balance i'm usually arguing pro MA than against.

Always knew Santon would do good. Specially after he had C(unt)Ronaldo in his pocket in that Inter match. Was stoked that we signed him and seems like he will be a great great signing for years to come!

Really like the look of Santon but he needs to play right back, the sooner we get a proper left back the better because Santon has no left foot, it's worse than a swinger. He has played well at left back but I think he could be even better at right back.

Guest VaVaVoom

Very happy with this lad. Looking to be a tremendous signing and we are starting to see why many including Mourinho have raved about him.