Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

I normally am fine with off form players getting a chance to have a break, but we're down to bare bones at fullback atm. Didn't see the injury though. Precautionary or completely stopped in his tracks clutching his hammy?

He dropped to the floor and was eventually carried off the pitch either because he couldn't walk or they were trying to protect the injury.

I dunno I appreciate that he's bothered, it actually irritates me Simpson is playing ok now he has competition from Debuchy and needs to find another club, really rather shows how little he cared for most his time, Santon made a bad mistake, he does need to just get on with it and not make it again mind, but I do appreciate the gesture.

IF he's out for the season then hopefully he can have a much needed rest, take his mind off football with the birth of his baby in May (I think) and come back as the new Maldini which we saw at the beginning of the season

Hammy's are normally a month. The lad's looked physically fucked at times this season and I'm not surprised he's pulled something. Put this season to bed, learn form it and get him fit and firing for August.

Mad to see to him apologising to the Gallowgate pregame. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

Hopefully Haidara is fit for Thursday.

Appreciate the sentiment, but maybe suggests it's getting to his head too much.

Much rather he gets upset by an error than not give a flying fuck. Thought it was really good of him.

Mad to see to him apologising to the Gallowgate pregame. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

Much rather he gets upset by an error than not give a flying fuck. Thought it was really good of him.

Did it to the away end after full time Thursday too.

Agreed

Pulled up right in front of us chasing someone, sat down, clutched it, didn't move, limped off the pitch then 'kings chair' carried down the tunnel.  Looks bad and won't be surprised if we don't see him again this season.

Can't see it being discussed anywhere else so forgive me....was that other lad at the match after all?

M'Bengue? Yeah he was pictured there.

What a bad idea if we want to sign him  :lol: He'll be running screaming

Guest WashyGeordie

He might just have been there because he's Sissoko's mate. Kinda like when Erik Pieters came to one of our games.

He's a left back aswell. OOOOooooooooooo.