Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest reefatoon

That whole loan signing was really strange. He never really got anywhere near playing the whole time he was here. God know's how good he was or could have been.

Reckon he'll tip up at Sporting or somewhere.

Bas Dost leaving?

I think loads will. Big problems there with the owner/ultras. For Dost himself, I can't imagine he's overly happy after getting his head caved in by supporters the other week.

Facundo Ferrerya is a free agent after a 30 goal season in Ukraine

Wow. That's interesting.

He's now 27 years old and so should be much more mature physically and perhaps better prepared for the premier league.

Not sure what kind of striker he is though, but man that goal scoring record is outrageous. Wonder if Rafa likes his game.

Apparently we had a £6 million option to buy attached to his loan, which we declined at the time.

He’s already come out and said he doesn’t want to move back to England and would prefer a move to Italy or Spain.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/22/former-newcastle-united-striker-facundo-ferreyra-becomes-free-ag/

Yeah Grealish is presumably worth a shout for £10-15m. Moves really nicely with the ball, decent tekkers and still only 22. Would be quite excited if we took a punt. Unlikely that Cairney will be moving on, you'd think.

I'd rather James Maddison than Grealish if you're looking at Championship players in that position. Better final ball and far better attitude, although Grealish is a better dribbler.

Both probably cost too much for us though. :rolleyes: