Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Artjoms Rudņevs is a decent shout for most premiership clubs.

Been a revelation since his move to Lech Poznan having scored 35 goals in 50 games (15 goals in 10 games this season!!!).

A real hardworking fella that is a born goalscorer and has shown the ability to score in difficult games, netting a hat-trick against Juventus in the Europa league and getting some important cup goals.

Can't see him moving over here but he definitely fits the profile. Young, hungry with a lot of potential.

One to watch.

On evidence of the League Cup, the defensive cover is clearly not up to scratch, but when you consider the recent statements and transfer policy - you do wonder what sort of defenders we're in the market for. The transfer policy has been made crystal clear... we're not after another cheap Campbell - understandably; will we stump up the cash for younger defenders that aren't going to be first choice? I'd say that's doubtful.

I do worry that we're not going to fill the obvious gaps thanks to typical frugality.

Guest Roger Kint

Hmmm....Maiga is not french so who is this french striker?

Brazil is a fat freeloading wanker so how would he know either way? He claimed ITK on a guaranteed £10m+ striker over the summer too.......

He meant Maiga pretty sure of that. Was rumoured we had agreed a deal a few days before he said that so too much coincidence for this to be bollox.  I reckon we have him.

Or he saw the same rumours.

How's Diame been doing for Wigan? Thought he was very good against us, dunno about the other Wigan games. Going by his display against us i wouldn't mind him as cover. Was it Sewelly who mentioned him about his contract running out in the summer? Along with Montolivo, Hoilett and a few other quality players.