Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

The low standards are spreading through the club and into the fans.

Yet still better than what we've got. Sad times :(

Don't mean that we should accept mediocrity because we happen to have mediocrity.

Sadly the management clearly do.

Such a stark contrast to this.... http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2003/may/06/newsstory.sport

The summer we got Bowyer on a Free and no-one else.

There's a bunch of players we're looking to sell/loan: bartra, afellay, dos santos, bojan, cuenca. Rafa alcàntara, sergi roberto... Make your pick. There's also Villa/Deulofeu but those aren't too realistic.

Any of them any good for the toon?

More to the point, how tall are they?

If were getting a cheap (useless) striker i'd rather get le Fondre, he's used to coming of the bench. Maybe one of our subs would have an impact for a change.

Plus he scored more than Cisse and the same as Rooney and Aguero this season :lol:

What's going on with Lee Chung-Yong? I know he was injured for a while but he came back last season didn't he? Checked his wiki to see how old he is, expected him to be 29 or something but he's only 24 :lol:

Based on his performances in the Premiership he was class. Does he look the same player? Realistic?

Sign this type of player, boost your PR in Korea. Two birds, one stone and all that. Surprised Ashley hasn't made one of these commercial signings already. He's a decent player to be fair. Not sure how he has fared since the injury though.

Sign this type of player, boost your PR in Korea. Two birds, one stone and all that. Surprised Ashley hasn't made one of these commercial signings already. He's a decent player to be fair. Not sure how he has fared since the injury though.

back to the argument about ashley and dekka not looking beyond their own noses...there are good quality players from the far east, signing at least one of them would almost certainly lead to some potential sponsorship deals from said countries but these two twats would never bother their arses

on that same note, which is fuck all to do with this thread, i'm kind of surprised we're not making any deals with french sponsors tbh...well i'm not surprised, but logically it's something we should surely be trying to exploit

What's going on with Lee Chung-Yong? I know he was injured for a while but he came back last season didn't he? Checked his wiki to see how old he is, expected him to be 29 or something but he's only 24 :lol:

Based on his performances in the Premiership he was class. Does he look the same player? Realistic?

Always thought he was class but I haven't seen him for absolutely ages. So this was a helpful post.