Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

This weeks random South American I suggest is Gino Peruzzi. 20 year old right back playing for Vélez, wouldn't cost too much as he's not played much and he's a potential international in the making. Potential work permit issues but he sounds Italian enough to get a passport/wp.

Free agent Ivan Klasnic has revealed he is open to a move back to the Premier League.

"I don't have any preferences to which club I want to join, so I will talk with anybody who will call me. We will have to see what happens in the next few days."

Free agent Ivan Klasnic has revealed he is open to a move back to the Premier League.

"I don't have any preferences to which club I want to join, so I will talk with anybody who will call me. We will have to see what happens in the next few days."

:alone:

Klasnic would be an excellent signing. Dont think he would complain coming off the bench, and a two-year contract would fit him nicely. Would be able to come in and get goals if he started. (when the Dembas are at the African Nations Cup.)

Not necessarily for January, but I think Royston Drenthe could be a very decent addition, free agent at the moment.

Complex character and very troubled person in terms of his psychological health, but I reckon he could thrive in our sort of welcoming and tight environment.

Pardew could probably get him to settle. Doubt we are looking at him after the off-field reasons that made him leave Everton.

Could do a job at both LB and LW.

Not necessarily for January, but I think Royston Drenthe could be a very decent addition, free agent at the moment.

Complex character and very troubled person in terms of his psychological health, but I reckon he could thrive in our sort of welcoming and tight environment.

Pardew could probably get him to settle. Doubt we are looking at him after the off-field reasons that made him leave Everton.

Signed for Besiktas, didn't he?

Not sure, doesn't seem official or anything, just reports that they've agreed on terms etc.

Anyway, just a thought. Was impressed with him last season.

Not sure, doesn't seem official or anything, just reports that they've agreed on terms etc.

Anyway, just a thought. Was impressed with him last season.

Has got a major attitude problem and seems to pretty much cause trouble wherever he goes. Think he wouldn't be the greatest influence for some of our players, especially those who are having a relatively calm spell in their careers *coughbenarfacough*.

Seems to fit our recruitment policy: -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bordeaux-midfielder-yoan-gouffran-is-a-cut-1311030

Most wanted: Fulham, Everton and Villa target cut price move for Gouffran

The Bordeaux midfielder could be offloaded for as little as £3m in January to avoid letting him leave for free next summer

Bordeaux midfielder Yoan Gouffran is a cut price January target for Fulham, Everton and Aston Villa.

Gouffran, 26, is out of contract next summer and the French club want at least £3m in January rather than risk losing him for nothing next summer.