Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Ashley owns the club lock stock and barrel, I think he is entitled to have an input.  He is also shrewd enough to see the improvements that are taking place and can;t see him destroying that.

Shrewd? He's been anything but shrewd with NUFC since buying the club.

Ashley owns the club lock stock and barrel, I think he is entitled to have an input. He is also shrewd enough to see the improvements that are taking place and can;t see him destroying that.

http://i.giphy.com/O5NyCibf93upy.gif

Yeah, but if this meeting took place pre-Birmingham as suggested I don't think they had 5 appearances between them. Basically being paid for nothing, the Ashley nightmare

Aye, fair comment. I'm not going to panic just yet, Rafa is the key to it all, he'll not put up with shit but if he goes, i'm hoying myself of the shed.

Mate, you'll just end up all muddy and wonder why you did that.

Ashley owns the club lock stock and barrel, I think he is entitled to have an input. He is also shrewd enough to see the improvements that are taking place and can;t see him destroying that.

I just...don't even...I guess this is why people voted for trump?

I just...don't even...I guess this is why people voted for trump?

I'm just having fun with it tbh, though I don't trust him and wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt to not fuck things up.

I'm assuming there will be a pre match presser tomorrow or Tuesday, Will be interesting to see if Rafa comments.

"I am focused on training and coaching my team" repeat.

we will just continue to work har' and try to get 3 points

Guest firetotheworks

how people have any faith in Ashley not to self sabotage is beyond me

I've got even less faith in the tabloids to avoid talking shite though.

Really though? Really?

I'm cautious about everything involving Ashley but I'm not going to sit and speculate until it's all truly comes crashing down. There's no point wasting energy on guessing a vague article by 1 journo at this point.

You're free to be as emotive as you'd like, I didn't say anything otherwise than an observation of this forum in recent times.

While we're top of the league as well :lol:

Strictly speaking, we are top of the division. there are 20 teams above us, in the league.

Strictly speaking, you're a rectangle.

Looking forward to Champions League football next season?

No.

Ashley owns the club lock stock and barrel, I think he is entitled to have an input.  He is also shrewd enough to see the improvements that are taking place and can;t see him destroying that.

I must admit, it does take a very shrewd man to get a team with a revenue like ours relegated twice in 6 years.

Yeah, but if this meeting took place pre-Birmingham as suggested I don't think they had 5 appearances between them. Basically being paid for nothing, the Ashley nightmare

Aye, fair comment. I'm not going to panic just yet, Rafa is the key to it all, he'll not put up with shit but if he goes, i'm hoying myself of the shed.

Mate, you'll just end up all muddy and wonder why you did that.

Aye 6 feet is a bit of shit attempt at suicide  :lol:

I'm cautious about everything involving Ashley but I'm not going to sit and speculate until it's all truly comes crashing down. There's no point wasting energy on guessing a vague article by 1 journo at this point.

You're free to be as emotive as you'd like, I didn't say anything otherwise than an observation of this forum in recent times.

Strictly speaking, we are top of the division. there are 20 teams above us, in the league.

No.

You know your name really doesn't suit you.

No.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/incredulous.gif

No.

happiness stan is a bloke that talks nonsense while riding on a giant fly to look for the missing half of the moon. :lol: :lol:

Graeme Bailey is piping up that Graeme Carr has final say on all transfers. Ashley likes the fact he made money out of the sissoko, cabaye and winaljdum deals.

He's a fucking tosser Graeme Bailey.

While we're top of the league as well [emoji38]

No.

It does if you break it up.

A penis Stan