Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Seen a few posts on twitter and ashleyout is appearing again

You just know the media and other fans will run with this.

"Ashley says he can't compete with Man City, Newcastle fans want him out. Deluded geordies"

The problem with AshleyOut is that the campaign only pops up when it feels like it.

If there had been a consistent AshleyOut campaign from when it started 3 or 4 years ago, would we still have him here?

You can support the team and Rafa whilst having that running in the background, don't need to create a negative atmosphere to get the point across.

To be fair, they'd have been rightly slaughtered if they'd piped up after we'd won the league and Rafa then confirmed he was staying with Ashley's backing. Everything was looking up.

To be fair, they'd have been rightly slaughtered if they'd piped up after we'd won the league and Rafa then confirmed he was staying with Ashley's backing. Everything was looking up.

Aye, I appreciate that and it's probably a difficult thing to run in the background when things are positive but if we want him out then what choice do we have? It just seems very 'seasonal' at the moment and imo loses its effectiveness.

Could do without any negativity from the stands while Rafa still wants to stay like. Stay in your hole until wanted please.

If you actually read what I put, I wasn't suggesting negativity in the stands during matches.

There are other ways to conduct protests against the ownership without it having to effect the actual game on the pitch.

Could do without any negativity from the stands while Rafa still wants to stay like. Stay in your hole until wanted please.

If you actually read what I put, I wasn't suggesting negativity in the stands during matches.

There are other ways to conduct protests against the ownership without it having to effect the actual game on the pitch.

Oh I wasn't replying to you mate, just a general comment.

Guest neesy111

Stay in your hole until wanted please.

And it's these kind of comments why they rightly probably can't be arsed with most of our fanbase.

pretty obvious why ashleyout went quiet like

it'll be the same all over again when he fucks rafa off enough to make him quit; the type of people in here sniping about them now will be peddling all the reasons we shouldn't boycoutt games or stage protests at the match and so on

Guest neesy111

I don't think there is anything wrong with that interview other than it bein pointless.

He's saying he can't afford to splash £200m on players when that isn't what people want or expect, we need like £30m.

Exactly, we need a striker desperately and manager clearly wants a GK.  Club will be making well over £150m this season, just spend the £15m on Perez and somemore on the GK.

Guest reefatoon

He always tries to come across as the poor little soul everyone should feel sorry for. Most people don't fall for it though thankfully, the poor little lamb.

Guest neesy111

I don't think there is anything wrong with that interview other than it bein pointless.

He's saying he can't afford to splash £200m on players when that isn't what people want or expect, we need like £30m.

We've spent 30 million. We need to spend another 30 though.

Which when the club is expected to make over £150m this season is still well within our means.

Which when the club is expected to make over £150m this season is still well within our means.

You mean revenue.

Trying to run something obviously well meaning and potentially very beneficial for the club and receiving nowt but moronic abuse must get pretty fucking tiresome tbf.

If Rafa is forced out they'd be well received I'm sure. Start bringing additional negativity into the early season when Rafa is calling for support and they'll be rightly destroyed.

We spent, I assume, money that the cub had - whatever that actually means. So we'll assume we're now sitting at precisely £0, no net gain and no net loss, we need to either loan the money from Ashley or set up a payment plan like Spurs did with Sissoko. I'm obviously speaking in very simple terms here but Ashkey is pretending our hands are tied which is obviously untrue.

Trying to run something obviously well meaning and potentially very beneficial for the club and receiving nowt but moronic abuse must get pretty fucking tiresome tbf.

If Rafa is forced out they'd be well received I'm sure. Start bringing additional negativity into the early season when Rafa is calling for support and they'll be rightly destroyed.

If Rafa is forced out it would only strengthen their argument :lol: You would have to be canny mental to blame anyone other than Ashley for that like.

have i missed something; has there been any suggestion of 'bringing additional negativity' to the start of the season from AO or anyone for that matter?