Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

There's no way in hell she wouldn't keep her eyes laser-locked on you throughout an entire blowjob, like :lol:

Going to have to say it. Stuff like this and ‘she’s a MILF’ and such is getting cringe worthy now.

Agreed...but coming from the guy who lays down some of the most cringe-worthy women patter in history. And yours was in seriousness :lol:

Aye we have all made similar jokes in the past and meant no malice in them. I guess though that theirs too many of those jokes spamming this thread now, that and maybe I more mature as well.

Just like my relationship with Amanda

Hey, get in line! Me and Wor Lass (as I like privately like to think of her) have signed a non-disclosure agreement. Basically, you can send around your match-maker in around 6 months time... post-honeymoon.  :naughty:

It's odds on that part of the deal to sell Newcastle will include an agreement that Ashley gets free advertising in the ground for Sports Direct.

A la Rangers his grubby mitts will be staining all kinds of parts of the deal but given that we're not a basketcase like they were they'll just tell him to fuck off.

He can advertise his shitty little shop all he wants if he no longer has any say on anything else at the club.

If Mandy is backed by big money Arabs, they are going to want advertising for whatever companies they own.

He can advertise his shitty little shop all he wants if he no longer has any say on anything else at the club.

If Mandy is backed by big money Arabs, they are going to want advertising for whatever companies they own.

:thup: hopefully to beat that bloody FFP :lol: we can all hope.

Any new buyer will most likely want their own ‘brand’ in whatever form it is in a prominent position around the stadium. I can’t see a new buyer agreeing to let Ashley to continue to advertise his brands. He’d end up with the continued exposure which was his main purpose for buying us in the first place plus 300M in his back pocket. If he manages say a 1 year extension to the advertising he’ll have made a canny deal as our exposure could reasonably be expected to increase significantly.

Personally I’d make him take the whole lot down himself and ship it off to the local tip.

Any new buyer will most likely want their own ‘brand’ in whatever form it is in a prominent position around the stadium. I can’t see a new buyer agreeing to let Ashley to continue to advertise his brands. He’d end up with the continued exposure which was his main purpose for buying us in the first place plus 300M in his back pocket. If he manages say a 1 year extension to the advertising he’ll have made a canny deal as our exposure could reasonably be expected to increase significantly.

Personally I’d make him take the whole lot down himself and ship it off to the local tip.

Dump all his signage outside the Sports Direct shop on Northumberland street.  :lol:

This whole thing doesn't add up tbh, considering we have no idea who will actually be buying the club. It certainly won't be her.

:yao:

What? she clearly doesn't have the capital to buy a football club, those who she represents might but we have no idea who it is atm.

This whole thing doesn't add up tbh, considering we have no idea who will actually be buying the club. It certainly won't be her.

What? she clearly doesn't have the capital to buy a football club, those who she represents might but we have no idea who it is atm.

But if she's part of said group, then she's one of the buyer's of said group. She's part of the consortium. She's part of the capital stack if she's putting her money in...

But if she's part of said group, then she's one of the buyer's of said group. She's part of the consortium. She's part of the capital stack if she's putting her money in...

That financial article a couple of pages back said that she normally puts some of her own money into any deal she’s involved in and there was another report that said that she would want to be chairman. Not sure how credible the last report is though and I can’t seem to find where I read it.

I was listening to Talksport on the way to work. Jim White says ‘Newcastle fans stand by as we have news for you, but first we are talking about Man Utd and have plenty of calls coming in’. So the fact that you are not breaking anything now just shows that you have nothing original to say then.