Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

IF she/they buy us it's all down to Rafa! Crazy how much good he's contributed with so far, it's ridiculous  :smitten:

We'd be nowhere near where we are if it wasn't for him.. He has made us reasonably attractive again.

IF she/they buy us it's all down to Rafa! Crazy how much good he's contributed with so far, it's ridiculous  :smitten:

We'd be nowhere near where we are if it wasn't for him.. He has made us reasonably attractive again.

I never thought there is a manager that can challenge KK and Sir Bobby status among Geordies.

And now Rafa is on course to be the one and the only one if the dream comes true.

Nothing sells a fanbase to a potential bidder like 52000 eyefucking you. Dial it back lads :lol:

Classic NO exaggeration based on a small amount of posts (and the fact it's probably close to the truth)

Also, that image of her on the chair...zero percent about her business acumen and all about her wanting to look sexy and beautiful. Which is her right and she succeeds at.

Looks like she's having a stroke to me.

Nothing sells a fanbase to a potential bidder like 52000 eyefucking you. Dial it back lads :lol:

Classic NO exaggeration based on a small amount of posts (and the fact it's probably close to the truth)

Also, that image of her on the chair...zero percent about her business acumen and all about her wanting to look sexy and beautiful. Which is her right and she succeeds at.

Looks like she's having a stroke to me.

:lol: