Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Sports Direct in town are supposed to be moving into the Old Peacocks units on Northumberland street/Monument Mall.

Tbf, they already had a unit in there when they took over JJB.

I think this is replacing the unit in Eldon Square.

Wasnt it Stifler that told us Shearers was being renamed about two years ago? Apologies if it wasnt like.

It got pushed back, it's expected to under go a refurb (not sure if the name change is still going to happen) once Bobby's opens which has just had a new planning application put in.

Monument mall will also have a Jamie Oliver's restaurant, Bose, Hugo Boss, Armani Exchange, Victoria's secret, and also a small supermarket in the basement. Quote me on this.

Wasnt it Stifler that told us Shearers was being renamed about two years ago? Apologies if it wasnt like.

It got pushed back, it's expected to under go a refurb (not sure if the name change is still going to happen) once Bobby's opens which has just had a new planning application put in.

Monument mall will also have a Jamie Oliver's restaurant, Bose, Hugo Boss, Armani Exchange, Victoria's secret, and also a small supermarket in the basement. Quote me on this.

Isn't that now called The Terrace? It opens before the Fulham game.

Guest neesy111

Where's this at?

Sports Direct in town are supposed to be moving into the Old Peacocks units on Northumberland street/Monument Mall.

Tbf, they already had a unit in there when they took over JJB.

I think this is replacing the unit in Eldon Square.

Does that mean that horrible Sports Direct sign over Blackett Street will go?

Where's this at?

Old box office.

Where's this at?

Old box office.

I guess your right, it originally was going to be called Bobby's, now the Terrace. It's still awaiting planning permission so I wonder how it has been able to open already.

Where's this at?

Old box office.

I guess your right, it originally was going to be called Bobby's, now the Terrace. It's still awaiting planning permission so I wonder how it has been able to open already.

Nee idea, but there was a fat bloke in the Gallowgate handing out flyers before the match on Sunday. Definitely due to open before the Fulham game.

Where's this at?

Old box office.

Nee idea, but there was a fat bloke in the Gallowgate handing out flyers before the match on Sunday. Definitely due to open before the Fulham game.

Oh right I thought it was already open. If they are aiming for it being open before the Fulham game then they must anticipate it being granted permission before then.

• 1 month later...

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/northdurham/10364687.Newcastle_football_club_owner_tops_rich_league/?ref=rss

BILLIONAIRE football club owner Mike Ashley has added another £550m to his fortune in the last year.

The Newcastle United owner has cemented his place as the richest man in the North-East, according to the annual Sunday Times Rich List due to be published this weekend.

His sportswear empire, Sports Direct, returned record six-month profits last year, giving Mr Ashley an estimated personal fortune of £2.3bn, making him the 31st wealthiest person in the UK and far and away the richest in the region.

Rich cunt.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/northdurham/10364687.Newcastle_football_club_owner_tops_rich_league/?ref=rss

BILLIONAIRE football club owner Mike Ashley has added another £550m to his fortune in the last year.

The Newcastle United owner has cemented his place as the richest man in the North-East, according to the annual Sunday Times Rich List due to be published this weekend.

His sportswear empire, Sports Direct, returned record six-month profits last year, giving Mr Ashley an estimated personal fortune of £2.3bn, making him the 31st wealthiest person in the UK and far and away the richest in the region.

Rich c***.

He was worth 1.8 billion when he bought us iirc. Went down to 800 million at some point too? So this represents a handsome increase if so. fuck's sake dat bank balance.

Guest neesy111

Sports Direct is such a cash cow for him now despite owning around 1/2 of it.  Wonder if he'll take them private again.

Rich c***.

He was worth 1.8 billion when he bought us iirc. Went down to 800 million at some point too? So this represents a handsome increase if so. fuck's sake dat bank balance.

Must have been through some rough times there...... no wonder he lost some weight.