Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

So fucking Jorno needs to ask this arsehole to explain wtf he is doing, he surely has to be held accountable. It's more than just a souless company that he owns, he's responsible for the hopes and dreams of a whole city, yet he gets to sit in his little ivory tower there and pretty much say to everyone fuck off, I own this club and I do what I want with it and I'm not going to explain a thing.

There's the rub. MA likes to think he is a winner.  So he doesn't know what to do and he will brook no criticism.  He needs a buyer - even if it registers a loss.  He is unaccustomed to bad press. It's all too much for him.  Pardew has to go and he needs to entice a quality manager - with big bucks - who can turn defeat around.

sacking Pardew doesnt mean we could keep Cabaye and bring in any replacement. jesus. ashley is the one who must leave, not pardew. an ambitious owner could sack pardew anyway so that is not a problem.

Guest alijmitchell

sacking Pardew doesnt mean we could keep Cabaye and bring in any replacement. jesus. ashley is the one who must leave, not pardew. an ambitious owner could sack pardew anyway so that is not a problem.

Ah for fucks sake

I want them both to leave, Pardew and Ashley.

ashley has higher priority to me. sacking pardew wouldnt change much as u know what kind of ppl is going to step in later.

ashley has higher priority to me. sacking pardew wouldnt change much as u know what kind of ppl is going to step in later.

You've got your priorities wrong, Ashley needs to piss off but he doesn't pick the team, train them, give them tactics or motivate them, neither does Pardew actually.

The good thing is that Ashley has created a very attractive club for a serious buyer, as we are debt free and in good shape financially. I just wonder how many decent owners are out there? For every good one there are probably 10 that would load the club with debt then siphon off the profits themselves. But if we get a decent one, we are in great shape to move forward.

You've got your priorities wrong, Ashley needs to p*ss off but he doesn't pick the team, train them, give them tactics or motivate them, neither does Pardew actually.

Completely agree. He didn't send down a directive forcing Pardew to start with Shola and Sammy did he?

You've got your priorities wrong, Ashley needs to p*ss off but he doesn't pick the team, train them, give them tactics or motivate them, neither does Pardew actually.

Completely agree. He didn't send down a directive forcing Pardew to start with Shola and Sammy did he?

No but he hired the twat in the first place. He needs to sack Pardew and hire a genuine manager if he wants to prove his intentions.

The good thing is that Ashley has created a very attractive club for a serious buyer, as we are debt free and in good shape financially. I just wonder how many decent owners are out there? For every good one there are probably 10 that would load the club with debt then siphon off the profits themselves. But if we get a decent one, we are in great shape to move forward.

In theory you're 100% right but you aren't factoring in the most important thing, Ashley's asking price. It's twice of what your usual club is going for and he's no need to drop it.

Face it, we are in fucking limbo. Until the fat lad drops we won't achieve a damn thing.

Ashley won't sell or he will ask for something stupid like 300 million plus all of the debt that the club has. we had an opportunity with the owners man city have but it was gone because the fat cunt is a greedy cunt with no ambition for this football club  :(

Ashley has to go but he is easier to live with than Pardew.

There is no excuse for this team not finishing top 8. None.

While he will still be hated in quarters, having a manager that can actually manage and have us top 8, go somewhere in a cup and win a derby once a year would suppress Ashley hate.

End of the day Ashley has no-one but himself to blame. Pardew is officially Souness league.

I hope this c*** decides to sell up again.

We missed possibly the only chance when he was looking to sell post-Keegangate. Once we drew huge crowds even in the Championship, sold off Carroll for 35m and TV money grew tens of millions larger, our opportunity had gone.